User Controls

Am I improving at music? (listen to my new order/devo-esque mutant hybrid ether damage music pls)

Dissociator African Astronaut
    https://shamby.bandcamp.com/album/god-unit

opinions pls
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    not an sg thread loloool jk.

yeah you've gotten better. Kind of reminds me of the band yip yip which is definitely devo influenced.

I want my stack of Rolands back. I had a Digital D10 and a analoge Juno 1

layer the single poly channel of a horn sound with the stereo strings made a cool warm pad sound.

I never used a drum machine.. lol I played the drum keys with a MIDI recorder. so 80s technology.

layering is fun. you can create some decent song. Is Electronica (Kraftwerks) sound coming back?

I would rather just have an all synth band with a drummer and maybe a Bassist but leave out the guitar.
    Originally posted by Dissociator https://shamby.bandcamp.com/album/god-unit

opinions pls

are you Roshambo New Jersey

Is that you with a rock-a-billy cut?

honestly it's all over the place. but it's probably something some people on LSD might like at an open mic night.

structure and bridges with a bassline.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not an sg thread loloool jk.

yeah you've gotten better. Kind of reminds me of the band yip yip which is definitely devo influenced.

I started playing the Alto sax in highschool. I was mad I couldn't play drums because the list was too long.

I didn't like playing reed instrument. I played a sousaphone in the 8th grade though.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    We love you son
    Originally posted by mashlehash We love you son

Well thank you.

Can I play with the sharks now, 50 miles out?
    you're too retarded to ever make good music

it's shit and always will be
    Originally posted by just one more mongol you're too retarded to ever make good music

Your taste in music is limited to atonal pop and virgincore
    i bet you can seduce a lot of sped girls with the whole "i can't play any instruments and im bad at everything" personality
    Originally posted by just one more mongol i bet you can seduce a lot of sped girls with the whole "i can't play any instruments and im bad at everything" personality

You're such a cuck you spend all your time thinking about all the girls that would never give you the time of day in a million years. You don't even have a single female friend or had any relationships ever.
    Breathing down a girls neck doesn't count as dating her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i've had 3 and none of them were Toni
    Sounds like something cooked up in lmms in a couple minutes

(it's awful)
    the percussion is naisu though

just ... go watch a youtube tutorial on how to play the piano
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dissociator You're such a cuck you spend all your time thinking about all the girls that would never give you the time of day in a million years. You don't even have a single female friend or had any relationships ever.
    Breathing down a girls neck doesn't count as dating her

DAYYMM! This nigga do be goin' hard I give him that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dissociator Breathing down a girls neck doesn't count as dating her

wait what
    I bought a small controller piano from guitar center. looks like a fucking toy, but the sound patches are amazing.. and though it's digital software.. you can simulate older analog tweaks.

The problem is, I have no way to hook it up to a full size synth.

I can't play on this little thing to do real music. keys are too small.. except to make little diddies. if it had an old MIDI in/out put I would use the patch sounds instead of the ones Roland has. they sound way cooler and spacier.

The brand is Axiom. does not have a VoCoder though. :(

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by just one more mongol you're too retarded to ever make good music

Upset Mode Engaged
    I said I bought a small controller.

It's not just about OP you know
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I said I bought a small controller.

It's not just about OP you know

Mod it like mothersbaugh does with his synths
    Add mods like a kazoo connected to a swinging arm
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top