User Controls

Something's wrong

I just read the funniest Arnox post while taking a shit and now I want to make fun of it but I can't find it. This forum is weird.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Was it this one?

http://niggasin.space/forum/bitch-and-moan/168-idiosyncrasy-and-his-hypocrisy-about-the-totse-spirit?p=1013#post1013
    Yea, hahaha. Thanks. Oh, man.

The "Today's Psts" feature doesn't work at all for me.
    When I'm logged in with my PS4. On my phone it seems to work.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    And also, maybe, just MAYBE, some of you will actually listen before Lanny puts a bullet in his brain next because of your stupid crap.

Lenny, don't suicide plz, we don't mean to be so bad, we're like children.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, while I'm certianly not going to kill myself over politics on a message board, arnox does have a point in that spectral acts all friendly with every new admin and it's only a matter of time before he finds something to latch on to after which it's "totse traitor this" "duck and dive that".
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lol, while I'm certianly not going to kill myself over politics on a message board, arnox does have a point in that spectral acts all friendly with every new admin and it's only a matter of time before he finds something to latch on to after which it's "totse traitor this" "duck and dive that".

I saved your life when they tried to permaban you, even though you wanted to get rid of me. That should count for something, you know?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I saved your life when they tried to permaban you, even though you wanted to get rid of me. That should count for something, you know?

Saved his life? You take this forum business too serious BigSpec.
    How did this get to be about me anyways? Arnox didn't name me specifically.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How did this get to be about me anyways? Arnox didn't name me specifically.

Oh well. No rules in space anyway.

[SIZE=72px]FUCK THE POLICE![/SIZE]
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice Was it this one?

http://niggasin.space/forum/bitch-and-moan/168-idiosyncrasy-and-his-hypocrisy-about-the-totse-spirit?p=1013#post1013

Lanny, why is this gone?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling blıng wdf i been hacked
    Originally posted by Lanny …arnox does have a point in that spectral acts all friendly with every new admin and it's only a matter of time before he finds something to latch on to after which it's "totse traitor this" "duck and dive that".

That's not really true, though. I'm friendly with everyone, until they start fucking up the BBS. And even then, it's not a hate or anything. The only exception would be mouthbreathers who have banned good users who broke no rules. Then it's payback time.
    Originally posted by Sophie You take this forum business too serious BigSpec.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Lanny, why is this gone?

He changed the way urls are formatted. Here's the thread tho:

https://niggasin.space/thread/4047
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top