User Controls

Where is the original Tinychat members?

I mean really.. make a new room. the Mod Powertrip is a bit much.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    are you a cop? are you on tinychat now totse2k?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby are you a cop? are you on tinychat now totse2k?

maybe
    I'm not an original but I have been on tc for like 3 years almost. I have a very fond memory of my first tc experience where bradley b invited me to tc and I talked to him and ebagger for a few hours one night. I used to not like ebagger but I like him now. Funny thing is I now don't like bradley b lol
    Are any of these guys in this forum?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not an original but I have been on tc for like 3 years almost. I have a very fond memory of my first tc experience where bradley b invited me to tc and I talked to him and ebagger for a few hours one night. I used to not like ebagger but I like him now. Funny thing is I now don't like bradley b lol
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Are any of these guys in this forum?

not tonight.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not tonight.

So none of these guys pop into this BBS?

why go in that room? just make a NIS room.. no mods. no faggoted kick mode permitted. or have a mod to keep someone from creating a mod mode and taking over the channel by hacking it.
    actually I'v seen that avatar of pestilence so Im gonna assume he comes in here.
    It used to be chill way back when it was just BLTC people then someone invited all the other common rabble too and they gradually fucked up the place over time
    My funniest memory of tinychat is when a certain member was pretending to be trapping out of a motel in a Bronx. Every 5 minutes he'd go open the door then close it like he was heavy serving.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat My funniest memory of tinychat is when a certain member was pretending to be trapping out of a motel in a Bronx. Every 5 minutes he'd go open the door then close it like he was heavy serving.

explain heavy serving
    HTS highlight reel
    They are all faggots.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    GOVERNMENT MONTORING DEVICE
    Tinybltc is shit now. Just a circlejerk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Tinybltc is shit now. Just a circlejerk.

Your mother was a less than decent fuck
    Originally posted by mashlehash Your mother was a less than decent fuck

Generally dead fish lay there like dead fish
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Niggas be mad. OG Totse '99, OG IRC 2000, OG TC 2010

Slammin' beers, shootouts with cops, just another day in DA BLUFF

If panthrax or mq are in there it's basically shit because they demand all the attention and make anything beyond drunken one liners impossible. When it was busier it was nice but this kind of attitude basically drew everyone away.

If you see asbestos in there, stay. He's the best.
    Join the NIS Kik chat
    https://niggasin.space/thread/17440?p=1#post-271567
Jump to Top