User Controls

whats going on here this isnt death grips

vagrant Yung Blood
    what is this board

i was looking for that death grips album "niggas on the moon" yesterday so i googled "niggas in space", and then this place was the third result. went to bed thoroughly confused and now im here
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Finest greetings upon thee Vagrant. Let me tell you the story of my people. Many moons ago there was a place, it was a magical place where knowledge above all else was valued. This place was called the Temple of the Screaming Electron and we are all it's disciples. At least in spirit, for after twenty years of prosperity tragedy, inevitably struck.

For your reading pleasure.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Totse

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Zoklet

niggasin.space is the last incarnation together with totseans, totseans is older than NiS but objectively homosexual.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    oh.

thanks
    oh.

thanks

So what corner of the internet do you hail from? If it's the chans, you will be pleased to know we have incorperated channerisms into our dank totse/zoklet memes.

vagrant Yung Blood
    i'm pretty transient in terms of what websites i spend a lot of time on. i generally find that i don't fit in with most communities so i'll leave them after a short period of time. i've spent a good deal of time on some of the chans though, they're fun but the anonymity and ephemeral qualities are a turnoff
    i'm pretty transient in terms of what websites i spend a lot of time on. i generally find that i don't fit in with most communities so i'll leave them after a short period of time. i've spent a good deal of time on some of the chans though, they're fun but the anonymity and ephemeral qualities are a turnoff

Well, tripcodes and namefagging it is then. We're basically the chans light with usernames lel. Also, how can you not like anonimity fam, i mean, it's nice to have a name for everybody but it's good practice to hide your peronal information and such.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    yeah hiding personal information is of course good on the internet, but imo i find conversation/discussion better when i feel that i'm talking to a real person, and anonymity diminishes that feeling substantially. i also am not super afraid of the internet. on an old board we all knew each others first/last names, ages, specific locations, what we looked like, voices, all that shit and it was completely fine.
    yeah hiding personal information is of course good on the internet, but imo i find conversation/discussion better when i feel that i'm talking to a real person, and anonymity diminishes that feeling substantially. i also am not super afraid of the internet. on an old board we all knew each others first/last names, ages, specific locations, what we looked like, voices, all that shit and it was completely fine.

Of course, but totse/zoklet has been historically related to a number of criminal activities. One of the most notorious and succesful subforums was Bad Ideas, http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-rise-and-fall-of-zoklet-the-forum-of-bad-ideas

Freely admitting to crimes and such is best done anonimously.

Also when you say old board are you referring to something specific?
    vagrant Yung Blood
    then perhaps it is a good thing i don't plan on freely admitting to any crimes. i understand its importance and that it has its place on a board like this, however i do not worry about it too immensely. a unique handle and password is sufficient for me.

and no, nothing in particular just a small forum community of about 20 that i used to frequent.
    then perhaps it is a good thing i don't plan on freely admitting to any crimes. i understand its importance and that it has its place on a board like this, however i do not worry about it too immensely.

Just as well, the glory days are long over, worst people admit to here is cybercrime tbh, lel.

a unique handle and password is sufficient for me.

It is for most people.

and no, nothing in particular just a small forum community of about 20 that i used to frequent.

Alright, any favorite chan btw? I never much liked 4chan, 8chan is better and masterchan is bretty fun as well imo.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    Alright, any favorite chan btw? I never much liked 4chan, 8chan is better and masterchan is bretty fun as well imo.

i don't visit frequently enough to greatly understand the differences, aside from the fact that 8ch is far less heavily regulated than 4chan. I visit 4 more often because it's faster and more entertaining to sit and watch, but i do prefer 8's tendency to have weird/illegal or /x/-tier shit. i'm all for that kind of thing.

i don't visit frequently enough to greatly understand the differences, aside from the fact that 8ch is far less heavily regulated than 4chan. I visit 4 more often because it's faster and more entertaining to sit and watch, but i do prefer 8's tendency to have weird/illegal or /x/-tier shit. i'm all for that kind of thing.

Masterchan is even less regulated than 8chan, also the community is smaller. I actually speak to mchan /b/admin on a semi regular basis. We fag around and circlejerk on TC sometimes is why. Lots of pedos on mchan though even more so than the avarage amount you'd expect on any chan, it's good fun though, because who doesn't like cute little girls and pedoposting keeps the normies at bay. Lel.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    i've actually never been on masterchan but going through it quickly, it does seem dismally slow. their /mu/'s taste in music is objectively poor at a glance as well lol.

i suppose the idea of a smaller, more isolated anonymous board does have its perks though, like you said its easy to keep norms out which raises overall quality of content most of the time.
    i've actually never been on masterchan but going through it quickly, it does seem dismally slow. their /mu/'s taste in music is objectively poor at a glance as well lol.

i suppose the idea of a smaller, more isolated anonymous board does have its perks though, like you said its easy to keep norms out which raises overall quality of content most of the time.

I agree, also this place is pretty slow as well compared to 4cuck, if you get any critical errors on mchan btw don't mind them, Gadmin(Site owner) is working on it.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    yeah, i don't mind it too much.

this shitpost of a thread led to more than i expected it to, i don't know if i'll actually stick around but at least i've learned a few things either way.
    Kill Yourself OP
    vagrant Yung Blood
    no you
    no you

It's "no u"

You get a C-, step up your game son.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    if i set the bar low for myself now, there will be no disappointment later. C- is the best place to be, right between failure and mediocrity.
    A+
    A
    A-
    B+
    B
    B-
    C+
    C
    C-
    D+
    D
    D-
    F

F-
    F--
    F---
    F----
    F minus [FONT=helvetica][SIZE=14px]∆
    [SIZE=12px]Pill Popper[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=72px][FONT=helvetica]Actually C+ is right between success and failure, so then if C+ is mediocrity and F is failure, D+ is right between failure and mediocrity. You are wrong but I see you are willing to put forth effort. I'm the leader of this forum and also have the highest IQ here (and in the universe). I am 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the reason anyone comes here. Welcome.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Jump to Top