User Controls

JFK Assassination Records Released

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Post juicy findings.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Interesting that just beyond the naked eye you can see in the corners of the pages 'Operation U.S. Government JFK Assassination Set-Up.' A bit of a blunder on their end I'll say.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    there's apparently a section that's had it's release 'delayed'
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So is there any cool news that's come of it or is the news just that it happened?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think they were released about 6 hours ago, doubt that's enough time to turn up anything particularly interesting given the volume of records
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by aldra there's apparently a section that's had it's release 'delayed'

Yeah, there’s still like 300 pages that haven’t been released due to national security or some facade. There’s a chance we’ll see some of it in another 180 days.

Originally posted by mmQ So is there any cool news that's come of it or is the news just that it happened?

Nothing juicy yet. Out of the 2,800 pages that were just released, surely something mildly entertaining will show up.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ajax Nothing juicy yet. Out of the 2,800 pages that were just released, surely something mildly entertaining will show up.

with AI that'll just take a few days.

will somebody start petition trump to release the rosewell files next ????
    Originally posted by Ajax Yeah, there’s still like 300 pages that haven’t been released due to national security or some facade. There’s a chance we’ll see some of it in another 180 days.

Nothing juicy yet. Out of the 2,800 pages that were just released, surely something mildly entertaining will show up.

out of 35,000 pages only 2800 were released.

there will be last second decisions to burn or shred files for good.

Trump was said to have decided to release the rest. you won't see every page they have. and many will contradict one another, either by design or mistaken views of facts.
    If you give a fuck about this I don't give a fuck about you.
    I gave up on conspiracy facts after 9/11 and my interest in UFOs and shit.

I probably could of wrote a lot of books from places like totse on the subject of conspiracy stories and UFOs way back in the 1990s

Lots of people made shitloads of money off of something they truly only pretended to believe in. go to UFO Con and con people out of their money. it's a multi billion dollar industry. Yet I would of had more passion in it and not bent the truth with fictions. but the NSA who was formed after a "UFO" incident scared the shit out of Washington DC in 1952 (I believe that was the year) is now in charge of watching people yank off according to Wikileaks

fox fox fox henhouse.

fox-666

I feel like getting naked and standing in front of my girlfriend apartment window.. allow people on the highway see my doughy body! I'll cover my wank though

Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 If you give a fuck about this I don't give a fuck about you.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    How is their 35,000 pages about someone(anyone) getting murdered? How long is tupacs record?
    Originally posted by RestStop How is their 35,000 pages about someone(anyone) getting murdered? How long is tupacs record?

I don't know for sure, it was said on some website I was reading. maybe it was 3500
    George Bush and the jedi state had JFK assassinated because he was going to tear them down along with the jedi-run CIA
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume George Bush and the jedi state had JFK assassinated because he was going to tear them down along with the jedi-run CIA

saw a hikikomori post, was sure it was going to be about jedis, it was

kill yourself
    jedi hating is a sin.

I will say a prayer for you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 jedi hating is a sin.

Look up 'Parlance's Sin Paradox.'
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the driver had a gun
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling the driver had a gun

Good bling
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RestStop How is their 35,000 pages about someone(anyone) getting murdered? How long is tupacs record?

typewritten fonts were bigger in those days.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 jedi hating is a sin.

to hate infidels is not sin,

its path to heaven.
Jump to Top