User Controls

Why do people not leave voicemails?

Like, bitches call, they stay on the line for 9 rings, and when the prompt to leave a bit on my ansafone is made to them, they hang up, leaving an empty message in my inbox of insignificant length. Before you know it my inbox is full of these psuedomessages, literally full, so that people who actually know how to leave voicemails cannot leave them. Stupid fucks. Gah
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    i hate voicemail
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    i dont want to talk to anyyone leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave me alone mom!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I usually just leave the phone off the hook for a few seconds to spite people
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I concur with the voicemail disdain. Got 5 unheards been hanging out on my phone for about a month now. I guess my spite is also directed at the message leavers in the form of day in day out refusal to listen to anything of any magnitude that they may have had to say, leaving the little indicator on my phone bar up as a reminder for me to continue not checking them, for ANY REASON, because spite.

Well that and I know that 4 are just gonna be hang ups and 1 is an appt reminder.
    Originally posted by mmQ I concur with the voicemail disdain. Got 5 unheards been hanging out on my phone for about a month now. I guess my spite is also directed at the message leavers in the form of day in day out refusal to listen to anything of any magnitude that they may have had to say, leaving the little indicator on my phone bar up as a reminder for me to continue not checking them, for ANY REASON, because spite.

Well that and I know that 4 are just gonna be hang ups and 1 is an appt reminder.

Messages are nice. It's like an effigy of a person that they leave, peeling off a little morsel of their soul to be left behind in your inbox. And once you have it, it's there to stay. You own that piece of them. It's yours to savor, and yours to destroy.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by DizzyFistingDrinks Messages are nice. It's like an effigy of a person that they leave, peeling off a little morsel of their soul to be left behind in your inbox. And once you have it, it's there to stay. You own that piece of them. It's yours to savor, and yours to destroy.

What a faggot thing to say.
    Originally posted by DizzyFistingDrinks Messages are nice. It's like an effigy of a person that they leave, peeling off a little morsel of their soul to be left behind in your inbox. And once you have it, it's there to stay. You own that piece of them. It's yours to savor, and yours to destroy.

Well, I am NEVER leaving a voicemail again.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

I hope you enjoy heavy breathing
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    It's awkward.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

Which is precisely why I'll be able to tell Jessica when she questions my motives for outright ignoring her message, that, "IN FACT, JESSICA, NOT ONLY ARE YOU EMBARRASSINGLY WRONG ABOUT MY DECISION MAKING SKILL SET, ONCE AGAIN, NOW, YOU'VE CHOSEN TO ACCOST ME OVER A SINGULAR UNANSWERED FUCKING VOICE MAIL THAT I SPECIFICALLY, WITH GREAT LEVELS OF EMOTION AND YEARS OF CALCULATED PLANNING AND RIGOROUS FORETHOUGHT... HAD KEPT UNOPENED...I..*cri cri*.I kept it unopened because...

*cri*

BECAUSE JESS GURL, I didn't want to spoil the treat.. that sweet, inviting, mesmerizing,.absolutely perfect little treasure that I've come to know as the voice of an absolute angel...

Oh Jess. Jess. Jess. Jess.. I am a selfish man.. A selfish man who's in love with such an amazing girl that her voice alone sends me to the moon and back, and moon and back, and moon. andback. But my love and my selfishness did collide, and so i made a decision i felt was right. I didn't check your message that you left that night, so that I'd always have you with me as a sweet surprise..

Jessica Cor Valtinne

J-Town MonkeyPop

Jessica V...Perfection personified and Goddess to me,

...*looks down at ground, takes knee, slowly looks up with doe eyes*..

Jessica Cor Valtinne, will you miss me when I'm gone?Oh. What's that?NO?OKTHEN *draws hunting knife slits throat dies screaming blood*
    Originally posted by mmQ Which is precisely why I'll be able to tell Jessica when she questions my motives for outright ignoring her message, that, "IN FACT, JESSICA, NOT ONLY ARE YOU EMBARRASSINGLY WRONG ABOUT MY DECISION MAKING SKILL SET, ONCE AGAIN, NOW, YOU'VE CHOSEN TO ACCOST ME OVER A SINGULAR UNANSWERED FUCKING VOICE MAIL THAT I SPECIFICALLY, WITH GREAT LEVELS OF EMOTION AND YEARS OF CALCULATED PLANNING AND RIGOROUS FORETHOUGHT… HAD KEPT UNOPENED…I..*cri cri*.I kept it unopened because…

*cri*

BECAUSE JESS GURL, I didn't want to spoil the treat.. that sweet, inviting, mesmerizing,.absolutely perfect little treasure that I've come to know as the voice of an absolute angel…

Oh Jess. Jess. Jess. Jess.. I am a selfish man.. A selfish man who's in love with such an amazing girl that her voice alone sends me to the moon and back, and moon and back, and moon. andback. But my love and my selfishness did collide, and so i made a decision i felt was right. I didn't check your message that you left that night, so that I'd always have you with me as a sweet surprise..

Jessica Cor Valtinne

J-Town MonkeyPop

Jessica V…Perfection personified and Goddess to me,

…*looks down at ground, takes knee, slowly looks up with doe eyes*..

Jessica Cor Valtinne, will you miss me when I'm gone?Oh. What's that?NO?OKTHEN *draws hunting knife slits throat dies screaming blood*

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash

I enjoyed writing that post very much.
    Originally posted by mmQ I enjoyed writing that post very much.

I enjoyed it, too.
Jump to Top