User Controls

caffeine addiction?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    anyone else deal with this bullshit? one of the most cucky addictions ever in my opinion but ever since quitting adderlol/benzedreux/focalroy/all other stims I've been having like 7-9 cups of coffee a day and its weird, its like a reverse tolerance thing or something.. for years drinking coughee gave me the most unpleasant all inclusive tina drymouth sans the everything good about stims but now having like 8 cups a day I can feel the adenosine dopamine eyhhhh and honestly its better than the focalinsurrection
    yea

caffeine and weed are like the yin yang in life
    6:54 AM im smoking weed and drinking coffee

A PORTRAIT IN THE LIFE OF ADDICTION
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Buy a kilo of pure caffeine for like $30 and save yourself some time.
    also we are all cucks before the mind. there is no getting around that. so rating addiction based on cuckiness is pointless and something a cuck would do
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Buy a kilo of pure caffeine for like $30 and save yourself some time.

I just get the caffeine pills. Like $20 for 240 200mg pills I think it was. Saves a lot of time I don't want to spend dosing. Plus I keep some in my backpack.

But I don't take it every day either. I hate the headaches from withdrawal and also it makes my chest hurt sometimes.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    try getting addicted on energy drinks next.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Buy a kilo of pure caffeine for like $30 and save yourself some time.

This
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I just get the caffeine pills. Like $20 for 240 200mg pills I think it was. Saves a lot of time I don't want to spend dosing. Plus I keep some in my backpack.

But I don't take it every day either. I hate the headaches from withdrawal and also it makes my chest hurt sometimes.

I only weigh my caffeine doses occasionally anymore, typically if I'm taking it with phenibut or noopept. Otherwise I just dip my finger in the bag and lick my dose off the end of it. I picked up that trick from someone.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Them nootropics
    Originally posted by mashlehash Them nootropics

Yeah I started back on Noopept recently and cycle phenibut every few days plus I started taking vitamin D supplements, magnesium and fish oil. Going pretty well so far. Might add in something like phenylpiracetam and/or L-theanine again sometime soon.
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Yeah I started back on Noopept recently and cycle phenibut every few days plus I started taking vitamin D supplements, magnesium and fish oil. Going pretty well so far. Might add in something like phenylpiracetam and/or L-theanine again sometime soon.

pfft why cycle phenibut its dirt cheap
    o u must be one of those ppl that r like hey man gaba b an addickton
    Phenibut addiction is pretty serious for a lot of people. You aren't hardcore because you abuse phenibut m 8.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Phenibut addiction is pretty serious for a lot of people. You aren't hardcore because you abuse phenibut m 8.

No I just don't get withdrawals from it
    Who the fuck abuses phenibut
    Inb5 taking 20g a day is a byuse
    Edgy, for someone who complains about caffeine addiction.
    Take your adenosine decaphosphates and shove them up your fucking ass.
    I have a 100 gram tub coming from Liftmode in a couple days, feels good man.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dotn do it its worse that smack
    Originally posted by Dissociator pfft why cycle phenibut its dirt cheap
    o u must be one of those ppl that r like hey man gaba b an addickton

I just got a fresh batch and you're right, this is definitely something I want to start taking every day. Don't know why everyone is so scared to drink on it either because they go so well together. I'm going to look into ordering 500 grams or something.
Jump to Top