User Controls

I've been watching this terrible, terrible show about gay people

Almost every character is gay and it's terrible

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    As a proud white male I reject and will not watch or speak of these blatantly gay as shit, propaganda-buttsex-marathons
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did not watch

did not post
    Originally posted by Panthrax As a proud white male I reject and will not watch or speak of these blatantly gay as shit, propaganda-buttsex-marathons

You're just scared it will turn you gay!
    Fuck this is so gay.
    there was a show that used to air here on SBS called 'Queer as Folk', and it was pretty much just a shit gay drama with a LOT OF GAY SEX SCENES in it. I was terrified to switch to SBS after 11pm for that very reason.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra there was a show that used to air here on SBS called 'Queer as Folk', and it was pretty much just a shit gay drama with a LOT OF GAY SEX SCENES in it. I was terrified to switch to SBS after 11pm for that very reason.

How queer is a folk?

I want to get an idea of the number of gay sex scenes this show had per episode. How long per episode? Were there multiple seasons?

Were you terrified to turn it on after 11pm because you didn't want your parents busting you GETTING INTO IT?

Who was your favorite character?
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    If I had a normal tv channel I wouldn't buy up abunch of homosex glamour shows for it, I would let the gays get their own tv channel if they wanna brainwash their adopted kids with buttsex programming 247
    I haven't seen any gay scenes yet but it'll definitely make you uncomfortable
    Originally posted by mmQ How queer is a folk?
    very

I want to get an idea of the number of gay sex scenes this show had per episode. How long per episode? Were there multiple seasons?

Were you terrified to turn it on after 11pm because you didn't want your parents busting you GETTING INTO IT?

Who was your favorite character?

oh no is regression
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are their statistics for gay parents' children and their rate of becoming gay? Or excuse me, already being gay and then formally staying that way?

The QBELT identifiers have just sort of always made up what like 4-5% of the total? I wonder if that rate has trended up significantly over the last 20 years or if it's still relatively the same.

I wonder how many gay parents do in fact encourage or even DEMAND that their male kid/s are to play with girl toys or have a pink bedroom with posters of nude men hanging everywhere starting at age 5 and ending whenever they move out.

I WANT TO KNOW ALL THINGS GAY.

NOT TOMORROW BUT TODAY.

Post last edited by mmQ at 2017-10-24T05:58:48.067523+00:00
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by mmQ Are their statistics for gay parents' children and their rate of becoming gay? Or excuse me, already being gay and then formally staying that way?

The QBELT identifiers have just sort of always made up what like 4-5% of the total? I wonder if that rate has trended up significantly over the last 20 years or if it's still relatively the same.

I wonder how many gay parents do in fact encourage or even DEMAND that their male kid/s are to play with girl toys or have a pink bedroom with posters of nude men hanging everywhere starting at age 5 and ending whenever they move out.

I WANT TO KNOW ALL THINGS GAY.

NOT TOMORROW BUT TODAY.

Post last edited by mmQ at 2017-10-24T05:58:48.067523+00:00

How dare you use a GoT gif when you don't even watch the show. YOU'RE A BIG FAT PHONY!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    more like gay of throwns
    My brother is actually a gay.

The only statistics I've seen on those matters are highly politicised and generally questionable, but I believe the generally-accepted figure is children raised by gay (male) parents are around 30% more likely to develop the G-virus themselves.

Given the way popular culture is going, ie. the two trends of general 'acceptance' (people who support the idea of gays and trannies but don't push their children toward it) and 'encouragement' (people who actually want LGBQWERTY kids as a diversity badge of honour or something like that) I'd expect that number to go down as traditionally 'straight' parents expose kids to more general gayness
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Almost every character is gay and it's terrible

were you phorced to watch it at gunpoint ??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra My brother is actually a gay.

The only statistics I've seen on those matters are highly politicised and generally questionable, but I believe the generally-accepted figure is children raised by gay (male) parents are around 30% more likely to develop the G-virus themselves.

Given the way popular culture is going, ie. the two trends of general 'acceptance' (people who support the idea of gays and trannies but don't push their children toward it) and 'encouragement' (people who actually want LGBQWERTY kids as a diversity badge of honour or something like that) I'd expect that number to go down as traditionally 'straight' parents expose kids to more general gayness

Do you have the type of relationship with your brother that you can call him a faggot? Eh it's probably not like that, in fact I bet it rarely even gets brought up because there's just no reason to really bring it up the same way there isn't a reason to bring up the fact that straight people are straight every time you get together. How gay is he if you don't mind me asking on a scale of 1 - Elton John?

I wonder how many of the GAYLETTERS community fall into the encouragement camp and actively try or hope to try and influence their kid to definitely be at least bi-sexual. I'd LIKE to think it's not qs high of a number as it might seem, giving credit to common decency and common sense that hopefully even the most flamboyant of gays can discern the difference between encouraging their children to be a certain way and encouraging them to just be who they want to be.

It will be interesting to see 50 years from now how this era of more gay openness and acceptance winds up impacting the overall demographic cuz like you said kids are becoming more familiar with gay concepts at younger ages and the taboo nature of it all is slowly, and I do mean slowly, FAGGOT, making way for a more nonchalant view of others having different attractions.

And I agree that that 30% figure would go down as the PRIDE movement begins to shift into less of a HEY I'M A GAY TODAY, HEY HEY! type attitude and hopefully a more relaxed 'yee im gay whatever you wanna get high or what bro?' attitude. The pressure for kids who might feel 'different' feelings will decrease as well so I'd bet the overall numbers go up to like maybe even 10% population is openly gay affiliated.

On a related note if someone could tell me why far more men are attracted to lesbians than women are attracted to gay dudes, that'd be great. Or why homophobes mostly don't carry an equal disdain for female homosexuality. I don't need an answer to the last one- it's always come to my mind as this laughable underlying and rarely addressed truth behind the whole "gay debate."
    What is your basis for believing straight men are more attracted to lesbians than straight women are attracted to gay dudes?

I've come out to people it it never gets mentioned more than once. Though I did have one guy ask some questions and try to hook me up with a 16 year old lol.
    I wonder how different it would go in court for a gay adult to fuck an underage teen.

"THIS IS CHILD ABUSE, YOU CANNOT FUCK A 16 YEAR OLD"

"But it's a guy!"

"Oh? Well that changes everything!"
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    it's hard to be gay
Jump to Top