User Controls

undeniable proof lanny has an alt.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    What really seals the deal is that he edited "Lanny" to "User" once you pointed it out. And then tried to deny it happened at all.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe he just cloned lanny's code? looks like that's just a PIDfile or something so it wouldn't break the application if it wasn't updated
    Originally posted by aldra maybe he just cloned lanny's code? looks like that's just a PIDfile or something so it wouldn't break the application if it wasn't updated

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery What really seals the deal is that he edited "Lanny" to "User" once you pointed it out. And then tried to deny it happened at all.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Me and totse2001 will be investigating this further .
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery

did you actually see the code with 'lanny' in it? or is it just greenplastic claiming it was there
    Originally posted by aldra did you actually see the code with 'lanny' in it? or is it just greenplastic claiming it was there

I saw it, and by the time I made my post in that thread, he had edited it. It was "Lanny" one moment and "User" the next. And then he tried acting like greenplastic just added that in there. If I hadn't seen it myself, that'd be one thing, but even then, I don't see why he'd come up with something so random like that outta nowhere. But yeah, definitely saw it.
    sounds like someones high on sigma receptor agonists!

vhrailmaluuu!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    LSD's keen eyes also witnessed that mQ and his alt Captain Falcon had logged in from the same IP address when Sport doxxed us all. I saw it too.

It is getting pretty clear to me at this point that lil Sport is making these 'leaks' for fun. Hes one sick puppy.
    Originally posted by Panthrax LSD's keen eyes also witnessed that mQ and his alt Captain Falcon had logged in from the same IP address when Sport doxxed us all. I saw it too.

It is getting pretty clear to me at this point that lil Sport is making these 'leaks' for fun. Hes one sick puppy.

I actually didn't see that one myself. I just saw you posting about it. Greenplastic is actually the one who saw that. With permission, he posted a screenshot of it, and I saw that screenshot.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Ohhh very good, my mistake. Thank you

LET THE RECORD REFLECT: That greenplastic also played an instrumental role in exposing the mQ/Captain Falcon alt .

LET THE RECORD ALSO REFLECT: That greenplastic could very well be a Sport sleeper cell. No offense to him if he isn't
    I didn't read
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    I didn't read ^
    i can't read
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maybe sbt has a very very homoerotic fixation on lanny

dresses up like him and stuff
    What's interesting is that Lanny used to pretend to be a chick for the longest time, and for some reason mash thought SBT was a chick. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it seems kinda like SBT was pretending to be a chick..? Mash would have to elucidate. But he doesn't usually post coherently.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    lmfao
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery What's interesting is that Lanny used to pretend to be a chick for the longest time, and for some reason mash thought SBT was a chick. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it seems kinda like SBT was pretending to be a chick..? Mash would have to elucidate. But he doesn't usually post coherently.

SBT posted a zoklet collage picture of a girl and I want to say may have posted as a girl a few times. He...She.. has always been mostly ambiguous and I too was always like 70% certain it was a she.

The world may never know.
    On second thought, I wouldn't be surprised if SBT was Lanny. Makes sense.
    maybe he did it on purpose because it was funny
Jump to Top