User Controls

The new show mindunters is the cuckiest show I ever seen in my entire life

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I read the book by the john douglas several years in back while i was in jail and it was a non-fiction book. And it was pretty gruesome, but the show that just came out uses a made up character as the fbi agent that basically gets cucked by hippy chick demanding he eat her smelly pussy and then lets serial killers already in prison grab him while they have late's.

This is supposed to take place in the 70's and I'm pretty sure none of that shit ever happened (except for the pussy eating part)

It's such a bullshit show just like "stranger things" and the new "it" where the mess it up really bad. I could make a way better show/movie than these idiots.

You couldn't make macaroni art without fucking it up.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 You couldn't make macaroni art without fucking it up.

shut up idiot, i made my mom a penguin out of play-do when i was 10.
    And she threw it out in the trash where it fucking belonged.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, what

weren't you recommending this like a week ago? that sounds gay as fuck. I liked Stranger Things though
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    They had a talking heads song at the end of like episode 2 that's good enough for me
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 And she threw it out in the trash where it fucking belonged.

you're an idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shut up idiot, i made my mom a penguin out of play-do when i was 10.

Picture of it please
    I'll pm you the pics of his mom.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I'll pm you the pics of his mom.

I'm curious about a photo of this penguin.

to see how talented he was at 10 with sculpture.
    anyways back to the show, has anyone here seen it?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby anyways back to the show, has anyone here seen it?

I was watching it.. and my girlfriend can't watch it because her therapist told her it's unhealthy. I can't watch any shows like this at her pad. Plus my Therapist once told me this (well not the current or last one)
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I was watching it.. and my girlfriend can't watch it because her therapist told her it's unhealthy. I can't watch any shows like this at her pad. Plus my Therapist once told me this (well not the current or last one)

what if you got a service dog to watch it with you guys?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    LOL "My mom said I wasn't supposa" Nigga I'm pullin' up on the meth cook with the fees. Anyways nah it was so boring I couldn't get through the whole thing.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what if you got a service dog to watch it with you guys?

That would be awesome. because everytime I cringe at what the fuck this guy did the dog would put it's head on your leg, lap.

they share your emotions. My girlfriend says we can't have pets. she's allergic to Cats (But she had 2 cats). I thought she was being a hypochondriac but we saw a adopt fest at a mall and she picked a few up and her eyes swelled up. and looked like red bumps near her eyes.

I said "Try a lap dog" so I could come over and take it to a park. She said NO FUCKING WAY.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I was watching it.. and my girlfriend can't watch it because her therapist told her it's unhealthy. I can't watch any shows like this at her pad. Plus my Therapist once told me this (well not the current or last one)

'unhealthy' how?
    Originally posted by aldra 'unhealthy' how?

Mental health "professionals" in the US are fucking retards. When I was in the psych ward, my doctor gave me "substance abuse disorder" for taking fucking Crouton
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Mental health "professionals" in the US are fucking retards. When I was in the psych ward, my doctor gave me "substance abuse disorder" for taking fucking Crouton

when i was 15 i was suspended from school for having some bud and my parents took me to a psychologist that was a cross eyed numb nut that told my parents 2/3 of weed in austin is laced with pcp and thats why im bi polar.

I wanna punch my mom and dad in the face for giving him money

whats still surprising is he still practices http://www.doctormc.com/
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Mental health "professionals" in the US are fucking retards. When I was in the psych ward, my doctor gave me "substance abuse disorder" for taking fucking Crouton

honestly some kids go way too hard on it, and they've got to make assumptions sometimes

semi-related, we get constant meth 'scare stories' here, last one I read was some kid working at KFC who 'accidentally' smoked it (no/little sleep) for like a month straight and it 'ruined her life'.

how the fuck does a kid like that afford meth at all here, and how can you possibly think it's a good idea to chill with the shadow people for weeks
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby when i was 15 i was suspended from school for having some bud and my parents took me to a psychologist that was a cross eyed numb nut that told my parents 2/3 of weed in austin is laced with pcp and thats why im bi polar.

I wanna punch my mom and dad in the face for giving him money

whats still surprising is he still practices http://www.doctormc.com/

fucking lol

I remember someone posting on Zoklet or Sanctuary or something that they'd bought a bunch of xanax off of silkroad and managed to get addicted, or at least rebounded hard off of it - they went to the doctor and asked for help tapering down, so she gives him fucking bupe

(actually not 100% on that, might've been suboxone but I remember that they were prescribed an opioid replacement)
Jump to Top