User Controls

Is there a good browser mod where each tab will automatically use a different VPN or proxy?

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Just wondering.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I don't know but I wanted to make one a while back. I wouldn't have any real use for it nowadays. It probably wouldn't be hard to make one.

Actually, I think there was one on a darknet site, called like "FraudFox" or something.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    cool, it would be perfect to keep sport off your back for using your alts
    Originally posted by Panthrax cool, it would be perfect to keep sport off your back for using your alts

lol. How many alts are we talking about? Maybe use different browsers.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    at least a dozen sleepers maturing at any given time
    How many cell phones do you have? You could use a few on each cell phone, each using a different browser, each browser using a different VPN. I believe.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    I only got one phone , dog. But I prefer using a real computer anyway. I was afraid I killed my phone this afternoon when I noticed I left it in my carseat. It was still on but it says its 2 hot and can only make emergency calls. That was one hot fuccer!
    Originally posted by Panthrax I only got one phone , dog. But I prefer using a real computer anyway. I was afraid I killed my phone this afternoon when I noticed I left it in my carseat. It was still on but it says its 2 hot and can only make emergency calls. That was one hot fuccer!

Phones actually do well in hot weather. Aside from not letting you use them due to the temp.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Why?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Phones actually do well in hot weather. Aside from not letting you use them due to the temp.

And except for iPhone 6/6s/6+'s where the Tristar IC is damaged.
    I know all about Tristar. Ask me anything about Tristar.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I know all about Tristar. Ask me anything about Tristar.

What is Tristar?
    Originally posted by Grimace What is Tristar?

TriStar Pictures is an American film studio that is a division of the Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group, owned by the Sony subsidiary Sony Pictures Entertainment.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 TriStar Pictures is an American film studio that is a division of the Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group, owned by the Sony subsidiary Sony Pictures Entertainment.

While correct, in this context, FALSE!
    Located in St. Louis, Missouri, Tri-Star Systems serves clients nationwide providing services for Employee Benefit Plan Administration. Honesty, integrity, flexibility and professional expertise make us a leader in Third Party Administration. Personal, professional support continues to be our leading priority in this competitive service industry. It is our goal and practice to continue to maintain a personal touch in the ever changing electronic industry. You matter and we care!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Download multiple portable copies of a browser and set them up with different proxy settings.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Located in St. Louis, Missouri, Tri-Star Systems serves clients nationwide providing services for Employee Benefit Plan Administration. Honesty, integrity, flexibility and professional expertise make us a leader in Third Party Administration. Personal, professional support continues to be our leading priority in this competitive service industry. It is our goal and practice to continue to maintain a personal touch in the ever changing electronic industry. You matter and we care!

False, again.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK about a browser addon but there are some settings you can put in your torrc that will make TOR browser use a different exit node for every new connection. Look it up.
    Originally posted by Sophie IDK about a browser addon but there are some settings you can put in your torrc that will make TOR browser use a different exit node for every new connection. Look it up.

I think OP is looking to keep the same IP for all connections in a tab.
Jump to Top