User Controls

Paying for paying for drugs

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I found an old paper scrap from a few years ago that had some random jots of mine, potentially while on Bundy.

Anyway, I can't figure out what it might mean. I don't think it meant paying the price for doing drugs, but I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm figuring you meant like getting busted buying from an undercover cop
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Paying the price for drugs? Yeah I figured like getting caught by the cops. Or losing your job. Or dying.
    If they can't put you in jail while setting you up to deflect something else they will kill you. in your "bundy"

how does your liver feel?
    A few weeks ago my "friend" gave me some h for giving him a ride and it was probably like a ten piece I'm not sure, but I hadn't done any in a few years and it looked kind of small so I snorted it all, because I felt like shit from not drinking and I felt really fucking good for like 20 minutes but I then started nodding off and puking violently in my kitchen sink

I got pretty concerned and was thinking man I hope I don't murk myself like mark so I got on tc and talked to a couple people falling asleep.

The next day I was still high the entire day throwing up and it wasn't fun. My gf was coming over that night and got her to bring me some chicken soup and gatoraid.

I guess its important to start small and work your way up, but I just thought it didn't look like a lot at the moment.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby A few weeks ago my "friend" gave me some h for giving him a ride and it was probably like a ten piece I'm not sure, but I hadn't done any in a few years and it looked kind of small so I snorted it all, because I felt like shit from not drinking and I felt really fucking good for like 20 minutes but I then started nodding off and puking violently in my kitchen sink

I got pretty concerned and was thinking man I hope I don't murk myself like mark so I got on tc and talked to a couple people falling asleep.

The next day I was still high the entire day throwing up and it wasn't fun. My gf was coming over that night and got her to bring me some chicken soup and gatoraid.

I guess its important to start small and work your way up, but I just thought it didn't look like a lot at the moment.

wut the fuck is h?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 If they can't put you in jail while setting you up to deflect something else they will kill you. in your "bundy"

how does your liver feel?

Misc extra expenses incurred while buying drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ 666

You going to 666 on a 6?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 wut the fuck is h?

dat brown boy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dat brown boy

aka brown sugar? Heroin?

gross man. wtf
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sound's like some rich nigga shit. Naahhman? Skrt. Skrt. Skrt.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 aka brown sugar? Heroin?

gross man. wtf

It used to be my thing when I was addicted to the opes in my early twenties now If I do it I just smoke or snort it. To each their own totse2k different people like different things.
    Originally posted by RestStop Sound's like some rich nigga shit. Naahhman? Skrt. Skrt. Skrt.

It was rich I was surprised, I'm typically not a "drug jedi" especially since I don't fuck around as much these days but my neighbor begged me to give him a ride across town and was acting really obnoxious, i carried the stuff with me so if we got pulled over I'd just eat the balloon because I'm the one with the car that could be arrested.

When we got back i was pretty annoyed with the guy and when I cut it in half I just took the bigger piece since the balloon looked small.

I was up all night scratching and trying to lay still, it wasn't the doping I intended to do lol. He had a sack of chore boi but i don't know if that would of helped me or made it worse plus i didn't want to deal with him anymore.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It used to be my thing when I was addicted to the opes in my early twenties now If I do it I just smoke or snort it. To each their own totse2k different people like different things.

You used to be a shooter? And yeah just like most ppl can't understand how I can do meth for days on end I can't fathom how they can burn through a gram+ of boy a day. If I had a gram of good boy it would last me probably a month.
    Originally posted by RestStop You used to be a shooter? And yeah just like most ppl can't understand how I can do meth for days on end I can't fathom how they can burn through a gram+ of boy a day. If I had a gram of good boy it would last me probably a month.

Yeah all the times I've ever done h I shot it except the last two times i did it recently. I shot tech the first time i ever did it and I shot some chore boy last month, didn't know you could shoot chore boy, but he did something with vinegar i think, it got me pretty high but I was drunk so i wasnt feinding and an hour later just went to sleep

there was a few years where i barely remember posting on totse/zoklet because I was so concerned with dillys and h n oxies
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah all the times I've ever done h I shot it except the last two times i did it recently. I shot tech the first time i ever did it and I shot some chore boy last month, didn't know you could shoot chore boy, but he did something with vinegar i think, it got me pretty high but I was drunk so i wasnt feinding and an hour later just went to sleep

there was a few years where i barely remember posting on totse/zoklet because I was so concerned with dillys and h n oxies

Yeah I ended up in a hotel with two total druggie whores and they were doing the vinegar thing LOL I really didn't try to understand how it worked either I was trying to slip out because one was sharded too and trying to get me to do weird sexual shit lmao good times fam.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you pay the price to join an exclusive drug buyer's club, where you can then choose to pay for drugs whenever you want. It's like costco, but for trucks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It used to be my thing when I was addicted to the opes in my early twenties now If I do it I just smoke or snort it. To each their own totse2k different people like different things.

Don't be so sensitive about it Bill Krozby.

I'm not judging .. I just never went hard core and tried Heroin.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Don't be so sensitive about it Bill Krozby.

I'm not judging .. I just never went hard core and tried Heroin.

Ehh...trying heroin isn't really all that hardcore. Robbing banks and sucking dick to be able to pay your H dealer however is another ball game.
Jump to Top