User Controls

Alex Jones mirroring me again

How many times in the past few months have I related Antifa to Weather Underground.

This has happen multiple times. I have sent Alex Jones info and he comes off like it's his FBI inside source or his own.

I really believe this guy is spinning some stuff because WU he is demonizing yet in a weird way, WU was more like Wikileaks while doing Antifa shit. or the shit Antifa is threatening.

weird spin.

Weather Underground is a pretty cool name.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^I don't know about all that but I listened to alex jones over the radio for the first time today, I don't know if its the same broadcast as the youtube one.
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Weather Underground is a pretty cool name.

Maybe for a band.

Clinton was buddies with one of these guys. I remember reading about that. his bomb went off in his car with a lady. he went to Jail and when he got out, he's (Bill Clinton) hanging out with this guy or something like that?

Anyone know this story or have a link to it?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Maybe for a band.

There's a fairly decent forecasting service called weather underground.

Clinton was buddies with one of these guys. I remember reading about that. his bomb went off in his car with a lady. he went to Jail and when he got out, he's (Bill Clinton) hanging out with this guy or something like that?

Gotta admire the Clintons, they did so much evil in so little time. I have heard them compared to a tornado, for the way they just tore through people's lives.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein There's a fairly decent forecasting service called weather underground.

Gotta admire the Clintons, they did so much evil in so little time. I have heard them compared to a tornado, for the way they just tore through people's lives.

I didn't get to see but the first half of Tom Cruise new film. They talked about Mena Arkansas and shit. don't ruin it for me.. i gotta watch the rest. anyways Im guessing the Clintons wont be mentioned in it. they want these guys to look like Hero's not Zeros.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    I don't like Tom Cruise, I feel like all of the movies he was in would be better with someone else playing his role.
    Originally posted by Panthrax I don't like Tom Cruise, I feel like all of the movies he was in would be better with someone else playing his role.

Who? I always thought that, besides being a manlet, Tom Cruise was a pretty convincing actor, and a walking advertisement for the Church of Scientology.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    A manlet lmfao, well put. Yeah I just can't take him seriously cause he seems like a little cheese-head dork to me. Clearly hes doing something right cause hes hella loaded. His off-set antics don't improve my perception of him, I usually loose respect for entertainers when they start being loud and political about this and that.

Cool actors are like.. Jason Statham, Liam Neeson, Leonard dicaprio, George Clooney, Denzel Washington is pretty good
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Panthrax A manlet lmfao, well put. Yeah I just can't take him seriously cause he seems like a little cheese-head dork to me. Clearly hes doing something right cause hes hella loaded. His off-set antics don't improve my perception of him, I usually loose respect for entertainers when they start being loud and political about this and that.

I didn't think Tom Cruise was political about anything besides UFO stuff.

Jason Statham, Liam Neeson, Leonard dicaprio, George Clooney, Denzel Washington is pretty good

I think they're all pretty meh. Leonardo DiCaprio was awesome in Titanic when I was 14, but ultimately pretty boring as he grew older. Liam Neeson pisses me off as he's Irish and has this awesome accent, but I can't place it. Some sort of Dublin?

George Clooney is just a Batman who was outdone by Michael Keaton, and Denzel Washington and Jason Statham I am barely cognizant of.

Post last edited by jedi.Goldstein at 2017-10-19T23:57:52.700203+00:00
    Tom Cruise was pretty great in Eyes Wide Shut. I think that was his best film.

I'm not into his Mission impossible flicks. I dont know why. like you said.. some older person with grey hair should of played his role. like a James Bond like character and nothing to do with the TV show.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Tom Cruise was pretty great in Eyes Wide Shut. I think that was his best film.

I watched Eyes Wide Shut about 20 times. All the actors, besides some of the naked women, were perfect in it.

I'm not into his Mission impossible flicks. I dont know why. like you said.. some older person with grey hair should of played his role. like a James Bond like character and nothing to do with the TV show.

Maybe it's just cos the Tom Cruise character was such a Mary Sue, making no mistakes, and doing impossibly impossible things like flying a helicopter in a tunnel in front of a train then jumping from one to the other or something. I don't remember. Once films surpass suspension of disbelief far beyond anything I'd expect in a Playstation 2 game I kinda lose interest.
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein I watched Eyes Wide Shut about 20 times. All the actors, besides some of the naked women, were perfect in it.

Maybe it's just cos the Tom Cruise character was such a Mary Sue, making no mistakes, and doing impossibly impossible things like flying a helicopter in a tunnel in front of a train then jumping from one to the other or something. I don't remember. Once films surpass suspension of disbelief far beyond anything I'd expect in a Playstation 2 game I kinda lose interest.

right he should of been caught a few times then after 20 minutes of beat downs he is saved by his crew.. then brought back to recoup

But the last James Bond with Daniel Craig was kind of the same. which he is probably my favorite. weird how he got old looking so quickly.

Hollywood is full of soft leads these days. No manly dudes from the USA .. usually they have to grab brit or irish dudes
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 But the last James Bond with Daniel Craig was kind of the same. which he is probably my favorite. weird how he got old looking so quickly.
    I don't watch the new Bond films, as they're ridiculous, but I remember noticing that Craig is on huge amounts of steroids at some point, while feeling up a girl back in the days when I did such BS.

Hollywood is full of soft leads these days. No manly dudes from the USA .. usually they have to grab brit or irish dudes

That's mostly because Hollywood is run by jedis, and they won't give native Americans a chance. Literally every jedi who doesn't look like a walking abortion they put on screen, but for leading men they usually have to grab a foreigner. jedis are all just that ugly, rat-faced and short.
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein I don't watch the new Bond films, as they're ridiculous, but I remember noticing that Craig is on huge amounts of steroids at some point, while feeling up a girl back in the days when I did such BS.

That's mostly because Hollywood is run by jedis, and they won't give native Americans a chance. Literally every jedi who doesn't look like a walking abortion they put on screen, but for leading men they usually have to grab a foreigner. jedis are all just that ugly, rat-faced and short.

You'll never get a Job in Hollywood talking like this
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You'll never get a Job in Hollywood talking like this

Goyim please.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein
    Goyim please.

I had a nice long 10 second creeper peak
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Panthrax … George Clooney, ….

i remember him denouncing trump together with matt damon not long ago ...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Tom Cruise was pretty great in Eyes Wide Shut. I think that was his best film.

penis !!!! penis !!!!
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein
    Goyim please.

Vaudville was never exclusivly jedi. Hollywood Hip to be jedis took control of it when flickers became a thing in the late 1800s.

of course they started off in New Jersey then San Francisco before settling on LA because of its lack of weather.

In SAG-Aftra 1.01
    "Fake it till you make it" lying in the acting business is the only acceptable and expected out of nearly all careers except perhaps being a Lawyer? i heard that somewhere.

find small truths. lean on them.
Jump to Top