User Controls

The Vape Thread

Vaping and weed gummies are a good combo

I'm currently having a bluieberry vape juice by Naked
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the only thing a vape is good for is huffing RCs
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Vaping is for fags. 100% SRS. It's probably healthier than smoking yada yada. That defeats the whole purpose though. If you want to remain healthy simply don't do drugs/smoke.
    the only use nicotine has that doesnt completely suck is 2-4mg in gum or a patch before an exam because its one of the few drugs proven to immediately improve working memory for a short period of time

interestingly enough, besides the MAOIs/harmaline alkaloids in tobacco smoke that increase addictiveness, tobacco itself contains a bunch of different substances that actually antagonize the nicotine receptor with 1000x potency vs the agonism of nicotine itself. meaning addiction to smoking is like trying to avoid an acetylcholine rebound, not a need for the nicotine receptor to be activated. carbon monoxide also plays a part in this
    Originally posted by RestStop Vaping is for fags. 100% SRS. It's probably healthier than smoking yada yada. That defeats the whole purpose though. If you want to remain healthy simply don't do drugs/smoke.

It's a more efficient delivery system for nicotine even if you don't factor in the health advantages. Can also hit it in your car or house without it making the whole place stink like nasty ass cigarette smoke.

What do you mean "it defeats the whole purpose"? You think people use nicotine solely because they enjoy being unhealthy?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix It's a more efficient delivery system for nicotine even if you don't factor in the health advantages. Can also hit it in your car or house without it making the whole place stink like nasty ass cigarette smoke.

What do you mean "it defeats the whole purpose"? You think people use nicotine solely because they enjoy being unhealthy?

No. If they want to be "healthier" by vaping instead of smoking whatever then they just shouldn't smoke cigs/weed/whatever the fuck else. I know it probably isn't the normal reason for using that ROA for most people but the vape love to push that "Healthier than smoking" they can fuck right off.
    Originally posted by RestStop No. If they want to be "healthier" by vaping instead of smoking whatever then they just shouldn't smoke cigs/weed/whatever the fuck else. I know it probably isn't the normal reason for using that ROA for most people but the vape love to push that "Healthier than smoking" they can fuck right off.

That's the most retarded shit I've heard in my life
    "why are you using the bathroom to piss, either take a shit or don't use it at all"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dat jwh thoo vro fam zquad.. . . . . (heroinseed randys <-)
    "Why are you drinking a beer, either have a jaegerbomb and get tanked or don't drink"
    "why are you having eating one Oreo rather than an entire sleeve, either get diabetes or don't eat sugar"

i NEED this
    Lol what a shit thing to be elitist about, you autistic faggot
    The nicotine + gummy = dope
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by just one more mongol

i NEED this

10 minut later

You're a bunch of vapists
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 You're a bunch of vapists

stfu phagocyte
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Plus, vaping is actually tasty. The only tasty cigarette I've had is American Spirit. Most of the time they taste like chemicals or menthol. Where are my orange cream cigarettes? My strawberry raspberry cigarettes? My keylime pie cigarettes? Even if you don't have nicotine in them they're both tasty and fun. Blow some smoke bubbles. Blow a smoke balloon. Blow some rings. Pretend you're a dragon.
Jump to Top