User Controls

Make forum unviewable to guests

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    No reason for the people-of-google to stumble in and read what this good-old-boys club is talking about. They can't register and join in the conversation anyway so why tease them with our antics?

Thanks Sport!
    Also get rid of these fucking captchas
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Agreed, you have a fixed number of members now . I think you can trust them enough that they don't need to waste time on bullshit ass captchas. Theres no one left to weed out, sport.
    &T needs to go darkweb, imo. People can trade BB tips and counterfeit coupons again.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Strongly disagree. Allowing guests to view our extensive range of content will create buzz among the remaining minority of the internet- "why is registration closed?" "Who ARE those wordsmiths?" "How do they KNOW SO MUCH?"

In due time there will be a hoard of individuals wanting to be A PART of this, that's when we will slap on some advertisement, open regs, and let the cash flow in like a bunch of cash flowing into the something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Thanks for your input mmQ #1
    G African Astronaut
    I just solved 17 captchas to post here lol.
    captcha
    bling bling Dark Matter
    too late i already calld mt boys up
    Originally posted by bling bling too late i already calld mt boys up

You gone make me call my Bros for assistance.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    same mum???
Jump to Top