User Controls

Tracking number of days that this forum is a total failure

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    This thread is to serve as a tracker for how long registration has been closed. While it has been closed for the vast majority of at least the last month , there has been no official log so this will be the place to keep track of days that registration was absolutely closed.

I will attempt to check daily but feel free to test yourself by navigating to www.niggasin.space/register and checking for the 'Registration Closed' message. Post your results here and I will add to the list..

LIST;
    OCT 18, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 2:07PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 19, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 1:08PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 20, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 5:06PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 21, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 2:28PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 22, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 2:59PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 23, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 2:20PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 24, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 1:56PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 25, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 8:38PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 26, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 5:35AM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

OCT 27, 2017 -REGISTRATION CLOSED- Checked @ 2:07PM Pacific Time ( checked by user Panthrax )

Post last edited by Panthrax at 2017-10-26T12:36:01.315756+00:00

Post last edited by Panthrax at 2017-10-27T21:07:43.830065+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    As days go by...

Its the bigger love, of the family.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    hi captain falco
    Tracking number of days that OP is a total failure, starting with the creation of the account you're currently using

I will attempt to check every day but feel free to check yourself by navigating to https://niggasin.space/user/161 and checking the "join date."

List:
    Oct 18, 5:17 PM EST
    Join date is 11/13/16, which means OP has been a total failure for 339 days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    I expected LSD to shit up my thread , but not you ( bitch ass faggot ).
    Reg was open at the end of September when I registered, not sure how long it was open for.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I would like to apply for the role of quality assurance in this here operation.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    I'll be honest, you seem over-qualified for this role.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Bump for another day wasted
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Bump for another day of failure
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dont be afriad
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ As days go by…

Its the bigger love, of the family.

I want your love.
    I like threads that track things
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut I like threads that track things

If by 'threads that track things' you mean COCK, amiroight?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    this site was a total failure eversince lanny decided on using niggasin for name.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Bumpes for complete failure on october 21st
    Originally posted by benny vader this site was a total failure eversince lanny decided on using niggasin for name.

I honestly assume this was a combination of bundy, alcohol and passing out in front of the History Channel.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    fOR A COMPLTE FAILURE, YOU GUYS SURE SPND A LOT OF TIME HERE.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I would like to apply for the role of quality assurance in this here operation.

ok your hired
Jump to Top