User Controls

ATTN: Sharpie.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Since you go to mchan as well, surely you know Eliza, AKA Ciara Noreen Horan. AKA attention whore. Have you seen the Omegle caps? Lel.

If you ask nicely i will post the imgur.
    Sharpie Houston
    [SIZE=22px]Pretty please? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=22px]Pretty please? [/SIZE]

Dank loli does she have a name or is it a random one?

Here you go.

https://imgur.com/a/s6EgO
    Bump for dank loli.
    Sharpie Houston
    Dank loli does she have a name or is it a random one?

Random. :(
    Random. :(

Dang, she's so cute. Perfect age too. I'd cuddle her intently.
    Are threads like this going to get me put on a watchlist if I don't TOR?
    Are threads like this going to get me put on a watchlist if I don't TOR?

Pretty sure you'll be fine.
    Moar
    MOAR
    MOAR

Calm down. I have nothing more. If you want all eliza content you should contact archiver chum on mchan, he's assembling a database of eliza pics and vids.
    GIVE ME MOREE FJFJGNRBE I WANT MORE SMALL STOMACHS GOD DAMMIT I BURNED A FUCKING HOUSE DOWN ONCE YOU DONT WANT TO BE ON MY BAD SIDE
    What do you call someone who's like "eh I could probably fap to this" but decides against it because they don't want to become a creepy paranoid tor cyborg behind 7 * 7 * 7 proxies
    What do you call someone who's like "eh I could probably fap to this" but decides against it because they don't want to become a creepy paranoid tor cyborg behind 7 * 7 * 7 proxies

A fucking queer. Scuse me while I take this downloaded picture to my dads house and eat 40 benadryl and wait until I can hear the girl in the picture start talking to me and stare at her for hours pretend I'm cuddling her while I hold onto a pillow and drool off into delerium land where peoole in their 20's cuddling 9 year olds in bed for extended periods of time isn't frowned upon. Mmmmmmm so sofffttttttt can I rub your hairrr

For when you decide to stop being a faggot -> http://es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/
    Its not CP its tasteful preteen modelling
Jump to Top