User Controls

Is it worth

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Lifting weights and eating right n getting super jacked, washing the zits off your face, and bleaching your teeth so that attractive women want you?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    lol u got zits breh
    bleech ur ashol
    U don need none of that if u r rich, just b rich and the rest is bonuz
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    a woman could take your riches but she could never take your good looks away from you

unless you really hurt her or she was a psyho and she carved you up like a pumkin
    Originally posted by Panthrax a woman could take your riches but she could never take your good looks away from you

unless you really hurt her or she was a psyho and she carved you up like a pumkin

Don b dum an she cand take ur richez
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    maybe but thats really unhealthy to think like that about how you can hide all your money from someone you love
    Originally posted by Panthrax maybe but thats really unhealthy to think like that about how you can hide all your money from someone you love

u don need to hide nothin jus don let bitch tuch it
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    so you think its better to be your natural slob self and focus on getting the money and use that to make the women love you?
    Originally posted by Panthrax so you think its better to be your natural slob self and focus on getting the money and use that to make the women love you?

I think it's better FOR YOU to not be your natural slob self, it is worth it FOR YOU. But you don't need to do any of that shit if all you want is pussy.
    I mean for your own well being and shit. But being fit only gets you so far when it comes to womenz.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/clint-conway/2017/03/this-guy-made-a-fake-tinder-profile-to-prove-that-girls-never-think-hot-dudes-are-creepy/
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    You dont need to be fake or change who you are just be the best you can and you will find the right woman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind You dont need to be fake or change who you are just be the best you can and you will find the right woman.

Every change you make for anyone but yourself is fake and temporary. If you try to be the best you can be within yourself, you will be more attractive to start with.
    Let me suck your dick.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind You dont need to be fake or change who you are just be the best you can and you will find the right woman.

if nobody likes you 'being yourself' probably isn't the best advice
    Originally posted by aldra if nobody likes you 'being yourself' probably isn't the best advice

Nobody likes me because I'm myself

But it works out because I hate everybody else too
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Every change you make for anyone but yourself is fake and temporary. If you try to be the best you can be within yourself, you will be more attractive to start with.

and this is why obese women are so nice
Jump to Top