User Controls

We're gonna have nightmares

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Recently I've been having nightmares every night for the last month its making it to where I can't sleep, and whats weird is theres only a few themes on the nightmares I have, things that wouldn't seem scary just by telling them to you, but you'd have to actually experience the insanity first hand. It's gotten so bad I woke up the other mumbling in fear and my gf was freaked out.

I have this one nightmare where thees gumby-esque playdo guys are running up to me going "meeeeep" and shaking there heads violently.

Then I have this other one where im at a toilet paper factory and theres a toilet paper steam roller that runs on farts and makes a sound that goes "toot de deh loot loot, toot de deh loot loot" with the sound of farts backing it up as it drives over the toilet paper to flatten it more.

I felt like I woke up after the dream but I wasn't and I imagined / dreamt my cat walked into my room on two feet and stood over me and started singing "toot de deh loot loot" staring at me with a very stern face.

what do I do? It's taken a toll on me.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dougan have u been watching the tv again
    Originally posted by bling bling dougan have u been watching the tv again

No I don't own a tv, I haven't in 5 years
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You talk about yourself a lot.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You talk about yourself a lot.

Well I mean... I am solipsistic in nature.. but I also do talk about other people in my life regularly as well, like my gf, my cat, my parents, neighbors ect..

But for the most part I am alone thus why I guess you can say I'm self-centered.
    I'm even more alone than that, but I rarely talk about myself.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    maybe cause you dont like yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Being narcissistic doesn't mean someone likes themself. Usually the opposite.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    idk what ur talking about i just said that maybe U dont like URself BRO
    My point was that whether or not someone talks about themself isn't a good way to tell if they like themself or not. You did say that in response to me saying I don't talk about myself often. As if talking about myself would indicate otherwise. People who talk about themselves all the time often have self-esteem issues. Anyway, I'm a pretty decent guy so nah.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery My point was that whether or not someone talks about themself isn't a good way to tell if they like themself or not. You did say that in response to me saying I don't talk about myself often. As if talking about myself would indicate otherwise. People who talk about themselves all the time often have self-esteem issues. Anyway, I'm a pretty decent guy so nah.

People that call themselves decent guys typically aren't decent guys. Especially guys who derail threads.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby People that call themselves decent guys typically aren't decent guys. Especially guys who derail threads.

Lol!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby People that call themselves decent guys typically aren't decent guys. Especially guys who derail threads.

You should count yourself blessed anyone's posting in it at all. No one wants to talk about someone else's dreams. That's about the most boring topic of discussion there is.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You should count yourself blessed anyone's posting in it at all. No one wants to talk about someone else's dreams. That's about the most boring topic of discussion there is.

I don't feel blessed. And a lot of people like to talk about others dreams, like psychologist, but I guess you're going to chalk that up as being pseudo-science.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    i for 1 really like this thread quite a bit
    I have nightmares when I had been doing stimulants regularly and for a while afterwards. Usually they're really vivid and shit that really gets into your head though, like nightmares of those you are closest to being in on some plot against you, or your family all dying, or something like that, and it seems real as fuck.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not an SG thread

/thread
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not an SG thread

/thread

not an SG post

/post
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by greenplastic not an SG post

/post

Not an SG post not an SG post not an SG thread.

/not a post
    /thread
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not an SG post not an SG post not an SG thread.

you don't scare me kidiot
Jump to Top