User Controls

smoking hrojus at 2AM

idk Yung Blood
    do u do dis xD
    bling bling Dark Matter
    'IT'S TEARING MY FAMILY APART' Agony of schoolboy, 13, hooked on former legal high ‘hrozus’ which is ‘worse than heroin’

Jamie Poulton, 13, began taking the variation of the powerful synthetic crojuz called Black Hrozus two years ago after struggling with mental health issues.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    His usage has skyrocketed in the past two months and he is now begs from his family and steals to fund his £10 a day habit.

Jamie has been expelled from three schools for bad behaviour and is currently going to a special school for disruptive pupils for an hour and a half a day.

He receives support from Addaction - a drug and alcohol addiction charity - but claims it's not enough.

He said: "I take the drugs but it doesn't help. It's tearing me and my family apart.

"All I think about is drugs but I don't want to think about that. Family comes before drugs but I need help and extra support.

"All Addaction does is give me tea and biscuits and take me to McDonald's."
    bling bling Dark Matter
    "Sometimes he takes all his clothes off and climbs drainpipes and lampposts. He smashes up my flat as well. It's just all getting too much.
Jump to Top