User Controls

Scott Kelly grew 2 inches in space

Dick jokes aside this has really cool repercussions for medical science. something my dad said triggered me

He's like "I gotta go float around in space maybe it will fix my back pain"

And I'm like ∆∆∆∆ oh shit father!! THIS THE BEST TIME TO POUND YOU KNOW!!!

all these legal opiate drugs like Oxy, Fentanyl patches "pain pills" people call them are designed to cuck you into being an IV heroin user. Its like the contra CIA cocaine crack in black neighborhoods but this time its the NSA and Merck and Pfizer and the Afghanistan war and ISIS and Cartels and Guzman.

I'm pretty sure chronic pain can be fixed by putting the person in a zero G environment for a while and doing some stuff to fix their shit while they're up there floating around. I can already see the future space hospitals

They will be like zero G physiotherapy centers where you go after getting in a nasty car wreck and instead of many years on earth doing expensive treatments and taking opiates and OIC drugs and becoming a heroin user you just go in space for a few months and come back good as new. I can even see it covered by health insurance and with new space rocket technology it could even be more cost effective to send a bunch of people up there vs the private healthcare costs of doing treatment on earth.

Kek Houston
    This is actually pretty common among cosmonauts. As we all know there is decreased gravity in space so that causes the spongey spinal disks to "decompress" to an extent. It really will have interesting effects on medical science. I would actually wonder if people who come back to earth will be more prone to a later onset form of scoliosis due to the spine resettling.
Jump to Top