User Controls

Does anybody want to play 7 days to die? (PC)

So I'm on this PVP server right? Level 62/200, just made a concrete mixer. I was in the city looking for odds and ends when I heard some gunshots in the distance. I follow them to a bookstore and see a decked out iron armor combat fag shooting at a dozen zombies from behind the counter. I whipped out my shotgun, snuck around to the back of the store, and did a double tap. Dead.

But as it turns out, this guy is part of a massive group. They waited until I went to shower then raided the fuck out of my base, destroying every last workbench, forge, and chest. I figured this out when I came back online and found them mid-act. Snuck up on one of them outside my base and got him with my shotgun. Took his stuff to squirrel away in a chest then I went inside to find two more of his buddies. I got one of them, but the guy I killed? He got the last laugh. SMG to the legs. RIP in peace.

Honestly this was just fucking awesome because I was beginning to think I was invincible. This sort of nonsense is what the game is all about. But now I need revenge. Anybody want in?
    More like 7 Gays to Lie with
    It's fucking fun though buddy.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If you like faction warfare, drama and intrigue you should play Eve Online.
    Or stop playing videogames altogether. That might be cool.
    Originally posted by Sophie If you like faction warfare, drama and intrigue you should play Eve Online.

Too much of a chore to be fun. I like the hands on nature of games like 7daystodie
    Originally posted by Dargo Or stop playing videogames altogether. That might be cool.

They're fun. No reason I can't spend my Sunday night having some fun. I probably won't have the time once I start my new jerb
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I would but nightmare ping
    I hate elitists
    you should try playing elite dangerous

sometimes I play it with a VR headset but trying to land in 3d gives me a headache
    all I want is a nonshit No Mans Sky with Vive support, that will make me finally invest in VR. As it stands, there aren't enough games for me to buy into that shit.
    yeah, there aren't enough decent games for it to be worth the money, PLUS the resolution seems a lot lower than you'd think because the screen's so close to your eye
    Yeah I have a QHD phone with the Gear VR headset, the screen door problem lives on.
    Originally posted by aldra I would but nightmare ping

Just use an American VPN problem solved ;)
    Is the PVP good in this game? I've always found the combat clunky, like the combat in New Vegas.
    yea that sounds fun but i don't really have any multiple hour blocks of time leftover to sink into games after skool
    Originally posted by Enema Bandit Is the PVP good in this game? I've always found the combat clunky, like the combat in New Vegas.

Nah, it's pretty shit with the lag. PVP only works on dedicated servers.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    maybe, i keep buying these stupid "early access" AKA beta/concept/bullshit games though and they never turn out.

is this a real game?
    It has a solid amount of content even though it's still in beta. They've been working on it (actually working on it) for three years now. I remember buying it when it first came out and it's come a LOOONG way.
    Originally posted by Enema Bandit Is the PVP good in this game? I've always found the combat clunky, like the combat in New Vegas.

the lag makes it difficult, I think most kills are via traps or explosives

Originally posted by Panthrax maybe, i keep buying these stupid "early access" AKA beta/concept/bullshit games though and they never turn out.

is this a real game?

devs don't really seem to know what they're doing but they haven't abandoned it it least. still has a lot of issues with memory leaks and network connectivity but the last few builds have added a LOT of polish
Jump to Top