User Controls

Lol I'm high as shit nigga

Bout to fuck after this date NIGGA

Lol that hoe got lost in her phone and to match her, you took a pic scribbled out Tha Froyo shop logo and then uploaded it to imgur and typed out bbcode to post a thread.
    Are you afraid someone is going to know the general area you live in?
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Lol that hoe got lost in her phone and to match her, you took a pic scribbled out Tha Froyo shop logo and then uploaded it to imgur and typed out bbcode to post a thread.

We were both taking a pic for the Snapchat.

I downloaded the snap and then uploaded it here while I walked to the car lol.

I just had sex.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Are you afraid someone is going to know the general area you live in?

I'd rather that no one figure it out too easily.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon We were both taking a pic for the Snapchat.

I downloaded the snap and then uploaded it here while I walked to the car lol.

I just had sex.

Damn that skinny adderall college hoe dropped it for an old Indian dude instantly for $7 of froyo?

I need to get a Land Cruiser
    Tindhr

Okay I'm done
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Damn that skinny adderall college hoe dropped it for an old Indian dude instantly for $7 of froyo?

I need to get a Land Cruiser

You'd be surprised at how much game I've got
    Your boy falco got the works, baby
    The works lol
    She loved my fishtank and LEDs

How's the enhancement working out? Did you get a diffuser?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 How's the enhancement working out? Did you get a diffuser?

I asked them for a diffuser and they say they didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. So I got a pre-fulter, which is like a sponge that goes over the enhancement. You can see it in the picture.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I asked them for a diffuser and they say they didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. So I got a pre-fulter, which is like a sponge that goes over the enhancement. You can see it in the picture.

Lulz, that's a diffuser. At least you didn't get a CO2 diffuser. Just make sure you clean that sponge regularly cause it can harbor GHOSTS. You do not want ghosts in your fish tank.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I believe it.

But I know it's a lie.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Lulz, that's a diffuser. At least you didn't get a CO2 diffuser. Just make sure you clean that sponge regularly cause it can harbor GHOSTS. You do not want ghosts in your fish tank.

It is okay, I know some people I can call if that ever becomes a problem.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    have a few xanax for the first time in a long time, tempted to just write off this whole week
    Originally posted by aldra have a few xanax for the first time in a long time, tempted to just write off this whole week

I know that feel bro
    Can I contract Walnut Dick from a fishtank?

Asking Scron
    So two fish are in a tank, then one turns to the other and says "how do you drive this thing?"
Jump to Top