User Controls

people who bash people for using SWIM are fucking annoying

When I first started reading about drugs when I was like 14 everyone who talked about drugz on the internet used SWIM. After like 10 years of people getting annoyed at that and telling them it wouldn't actually afford them any sort of legal defense, the use has slowed dramatically. Except it became such a habit for people to tell people who use SWIM "OMG U NOE UR GUNNA GO 2 JAIL NE WAYS" that now every time I read a fucking drug forum I have to deal with people bitching about the use of SWIM like it fucking matters. It's more annoying than using SWIM because when I see SWIM I basically just automatically read it as "I" but when people are constantly filling the comments section with bitching then it takes more effort to find the information I want.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    dude do you think a judge is too dumb to understand what you meant by swim
    Originally posted by Panthrax dude do you think a judge is too dumb to understand what you meant by swim

why would a judge be reading this thread

:?:
    Originally posted by Panthrax dude do you think a judge is too dumb to understand what you meant by swim

Point is, who gives a fuck? If someone wants to use it because it makes them feel better, let them.

Bitching about it does nothing but derail the thread it's posted in
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Point is, who gives a fuck? If someone wants to use it because it makes them feel better, let them.

Bitching about it does nothing but derail the thread it's posted in

swim disagrees
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic When I first started reading about drugs when I was like 14 everyone who talked about drugz on the internet used SWIM. After like 10 years of people getting annoyed at that and telling them it wouldn't actually afford them any sort of legal defense, the use has slowed dramatically. Except it became such a habit for people to tell people who use SWIM "OMG U NOE UR GUNNA GO 2 JAIL NE WAYS" that now every time I read a fucking drug forum I have to deal with people bitching about the use of SWIM like it fucking matters. It's more annoying than using SWIM because when I see SWIM I basically just automatically read it as "I" but when people are constantly filling the comments section with bitching then it takes more effort to find the information I want.

I know what you mean man... drug nerdz..., whatcha gonna do swimmy?
    I honestly think it was probably guys like malice but older but back in the day that were so anal about swim. I never saw a problem with it. And at least you're not just up right admitting to doing something illegal.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    SWIM first met SWIM in zoklet BI and fell in love with SWIM the first time SWIM layed eyes on SWIM.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only double decker retards use 'swim'.

1. it doesn't give any legal protection whatsoever
    2. if you're going to speak in hypotheticals, why the fuck would you use the one hypothetical that's used solely by dumbshit teenagers pretending they're not talking about drugs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra only double decker retards use 'swim'.

1. it doesn't give any legal protection whatsoever
    2. if you're going to speak in hypotheticals, why the fuck would you use the one hypothetical that's used solely by dumbshit teenagers pretending they're not talking about drugs

Sounds like SWIM is upset. ;)
    swimmy slapply sipper swanson
Jump to Top