User Controls

Starting Over

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Imagine that somehow you lost it all. Your money, your home, your stuff, your friends and your family, and there is no way to get anything back. You have nothing but the clothes on your back.

What would you do next?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    trap trap trap on road
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If there's 'no way' to get anything back then what the fuck CAN you even do?
    You can still replace your stuff, make new friends, make a new family, etc. It just impossible to get your old stuff back. It's impossible to get the money you possibly had saved up back. What's your first step? Would you even bother? Would you kill yourself? What would you do mmQ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well I've more or less been in this position save for losing my family.

I mean.. ID probably go to a church and live there in some room without their knowledge, I'd get any old job at a fast food restaurant and just start from scratch. That's all you really can do if you don't have any friends or family.

If I was really down and out I guess I'd try to rob some stores since the only risk would be being sentenced to, as they say, '3 hots and a cot.'
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go poundland and rob a shank and 2 69p energy drinks
    Originally posted by mmQ Well I've more or less been in this position save for losing my family.

I mean.. ID probably go to a church and live there in some room without their knowledge, I'd get any old job at a fast food restaurant and just start from scratch. That's all you really can do if you don't have any friends or family.

If I was really down and out I guess I'd try to rob some stores since the only risk would be being sentenced to, as they say, '3 hots and a cot.'

Don't you need an address to get a job?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Don't you need an address to get a job?

Not necessarily.
    Step 1, get a job

Step 2, get a home and shit

Step 3, work towards getting back to where I was
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ok I'll bite.
    By say en I lost everything does that mean knowledge?
    If I could keep my scruples then no problem.
    Inside of two weeks I'd have a place to live and be fucking your girlfriend.
    "up the ass"
    and she'd like it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    say en
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I'm currently in this exact situation. I'm at a homeless shelter. I've lost everything several times....

All you can do is work and try to rebuild...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go live in the forrest grow a beard and start traffiking blow
    move 2 cambodia
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I'd start with figuring out why I lost everything. Before I began the process of putting my life back together, I would make sure I would understand what got me in that situation and form a strategy so that it wouldn't happen again.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ok I'll bite.
    By say en I lost everything does that mean knowledge?
    If I could keep my scruples then no problem.
    Inside of two weeks I'd have a place to live and be fucking your girlfriend.
    "up the ass"
    and she'd like it.

the question is :

what kind of place ???
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'd mosey on down to the grocery store and steal dinner. Then i'd find a nice dry spot under a bridge to sit and think a little about my next step.
    This happened to me. I jumped trains to a town I knew someone in and rocked up at theirs at 9pm asking for a place to stay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie I'd mosey on down to the grocery store and steal dinner. Then i'd find a nice dry spot under a bridge to sit and think a little about my next step.

What do you think you'd have for your first stolen dinner?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you think you'd have for your first stolen dinner?

taste like i didnt work for it ?
Jump to Top