User Controls

God damn what a binder

Madman African Astronaut
    Its been like two months of opiates almost everyday except for when I need to take a break to shit. I quit yesturday and mostly slept and today I rewashed some poppy seeds and drank that and I feel alright. I'm going to concert tonight but have no opiates to take so it will suck if I'm withdrawing during the concert but maybe I can find some drugs there. I would use opiates for the rest of my life but its just not practical and if I don't quit now the addiction is going to get way werse. So far the withdrawals haven't been bad but I was taking regular breaks in order to shit as I previously mentioned. I still want to get high though and I dream about blood in needles. I hope I can forget about drugs soon.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    How long did it take you to start using needles?
    Madman African Astronaut
    about a month
    RestStop Space Nigga
    That's not good at all. Maybe switch it up with stims or hallucinogens even.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    get an e and do both
    Put a little molleh in your next shot of tar.

Then you can be a big fat white guy with a black girlfriend who sucked my dick while in the backseat next to you before y'all were together. Your family get yall an apartment to cohabitate then get busted on a felony probation violation for the manufacture & delivery case you caught two years ago for pawning a stolen iPad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Smoke yourself straight
    If young metro don't trust you I'm gone shoot you...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fellin the weed i got the baking cola u trip over and tumbled in it
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling fellin the weed i got the baking cola u trip over and tumbled in it

Ur mum plays the skinflute
Jump to Top