User Controls

Oh shit lol what if we get true free will when we are high

Lol what if the feeling of being high is actually your mind entering a state of true free will, where it is no longer being guided by your environmental inputs, but still receives them and considers them, now with an outside perspective, this is why you "feel" distant from your senses, and like you're seeing through your own eyes for the first time.

Being "high", you are ascended into a being that is the engine of its own will!
    Try to make a serious life decision while high, you are finally acting freely for the first time, and can legitimately choose between your options rather than being propelled by fate.
    Deus ex Viologikos Machina

You, you are the God in the biological machine.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Out of all the colors that you shine, this is surely not your best.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Try to make a serious life decision while high

I...don't think that's a good idea...
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I…don't think that's a good idea…

I was high when I suggested that.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is how the ancient Indians developed a relationship between their lower and higher selves, and also entities which reside outside this plane of existence. They smoked weed and peyote in "peace pipes", and meditated their consciousnesses to new places, free of the constraints of mere mortal man.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is how the ancient Indians developed a relationship between their lower and higher selves, and also entities which reside outside this plane of existence. They smoked weed and peyote in "peace pipes", and meditated their consciousnesses to new places, free of the constraints of mere mortal man.

i already do this shit every night
    Madman African Astronaut
    Why aren't drugs covered by religious freedom? I truly worship opiates and just want to practice my religion in peace.
    Certain drugs permit you to wirelessly connect to the programming functions of the Nexus, where you can experience some of the master code at the core of reality as it is being being processed, and even alter that code, as it relates to you. All of reality as we know it is a computer-generated creation of light particles, and certain drugs can allow access to those inner workings of reality itself. Even just one person can change the course of the future, if it is permitted.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idoit
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Certain drugs permit you to wirelessly connect to the programming functions of the Nexus, where you can experience some of the master code at the core of reality as it is being being processed, and even alter that code, as it relates to you. All of reality as we know it is a computer-generated creation of light particles, and certain drugs can allow access to those inner workings of reality itself. Even just one person can change the course of the future, if it is permitted.

Tell us about ... "The Hacker".
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop Out of all the colors that you shine, this is surely not your best.

For whatever reason I really like that song. That while album in fact.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u can acsess ur higher self all the time if ppl say u cont then they are deciever
    Originally posted by bling bling u can acsess ur higher self all the time if ppl say u cont then they are deciever

Watch the Star Trek episode, Spectre of the Gun.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    watch future rana episode calld reincarnation or rebirth
    Originally posted by bling bling watch future rana episode calld reincarnation or rebirth

Didn't think you nippers even had time to watch TV series. You are normally a very industrious people. Are you, like, the oddball man out over there?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Watch the Star Trek episode, Spectre of the Gun.

Is that where you get your username from? SRS question.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Didn't think you nippers even had time to watch TV series. You are normally a very industrious people. Are you, like, the oddball man out over there?

am not watching tht old gay sex video that u told me to a min ago thts 1 thing
    Originally posted by RestStop Is that where you get your username from? SRS question.

I'm sorry. That information is classified.
Jump to Top