User Controls

Trump pulls a sploo

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-moron-iq-test-tillerson-2017-10
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i lookd at donald trump a few days ago stoned and he lookd proper weird nd i cont look at him normal anymore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling i lookd at donald trump a few days ago stoned and he lookd proper weird nd i cont look at him normal anymore

It's never going to go away
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    10 years ago I was tripping acid on 6th street and predicted donald trump would be president (proof the collective consciousness and archetypes) because I saw a limo driver, a fat older dude in a suit and I started getting weird 3rd eye hallucinations of murican stripes and stars and diamonds that were cut out of the sun. And thought to myself donald trump is very presidential and has potential to be the president.

Who knows, maybe one day sploo or I will be the president or at least the mayor of our cities.
    Sploo is in college...sooooooo maybe
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby 10 years ago I was tripping acid on 6th street and predicted donald trump would be president (proof the collective consciousness and archetypes) because I saw a limo driver, a fat older dude in a suit and I started getting weird 3rd eye hallucinations of murican stripes and stars and diamonds that were cut out of the sun. And thought to myself donald trump is very presidential and has potential to be the president.

Who knows, maybe one day sploo or I will be the president or at least the mayor of our cities.

Maybe...maybe not, right?

^^^he looks like that more than half the time
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's your arschtype, faggot?
    I'm a snake bearer
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    sploo looks like that when he's splerging out. Bill Krozby when he's about to earn money for his habit.
    What habit?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm a snake bearer

And I'm a Snake Bear. Checkmate pretty boy.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mashlehash What habit?

Gimp suit humiliation maledom.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Gimp suit humiliation maledom.

I could see him getting into bdsm. His dad beat him enough that he started to like it
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He was also anally abused by another boy when he was ten years old and fantasizes about it to this day.
    Bill Krozby is a horrible person. We should form a mutiny
    Originally posted by bling bling i lookd at donald trump a few days ago stoned and he lookd proper weird nd i cont look at him normal anymore

Everyone loved him on his show.

We don't honestly need a TV character to run this country. I mean, Reagan took Poly Sci courses and got into film making because a friend said he had the look and he seemed very talented in films. He also says he resented the Bonzo sequels because the first one was just meant to be like a parable of how the Government was running a the time. that Monkey killed his acting career so he finally went into politics. But Trump has had such a cush life with a rich daddy and wouldn't even work in his fathers real estate. Reagan was a good leader but sadly became president to late in life and started suffering fro early signs of Alzheimer which made hip a bit spaced out at times. I believe he was the oldest president to date. still more clear headed than Bush Jr.

Uncle Ronnie--we miss you!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    bling would cut your throat with a glass shard if you said that to his face.
    Originally posted by RisiR † bling would cut your throat with a glass shard if you said that to his face.

Me boys from Sheff
Jump to Top