User Controls

How to use tinder successful

Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    If you are on the midwest then you should use the superlike button when you find a good sweaty. If you are in the westcoast you need to not use the superlike feature because it will actually hurt your chances and you should just regular like.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Bangin leopards left and right
    SOUND LOGIC
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 SOUND LOGIC

Let's start working out together
    Originally posted by mashlehash Bangin lepers left and right

omgnyd!
    A good sweaty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    thx
    I just swipe rite on 6+es, random use daily super like on a hotty, lotsa of matches so far
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tell them u take them for a iced krojuz cup
    Originally posted by bling bling tell them u take them for a iced krojuz cup

Problem is actually getn matched so u can ask em about krojuz cup
    Originally posted by Panthrax If you are on the midwest then you should use the superlike button when you find a good sweaty. If you are in the westcoast you need to not use the superlike feature because it will actually hurt your chances and you should just regular like.

What happened to.. HHHHHHHHHTTTTS
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat What happened to.. HHHHHHHHHTTTTS

HTS tried using super-like but isn't in the midwest USA so all the super liked ppl thought it was creepy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm still compiling a list of the gals who I've matched with. I'm creating a MASTER LIST of broads who clearly have no taste and may have even been sober when they right-swiped me. Since they find attraction in me I will deem them my witching hour drunken booty call entourage and have my way with one or several at a time on my NIGHTS of NEED.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat What happened to.. HHHHHHHHHTTTTS

That's thatermeneter/MrAsbestos/faggot.
    Man, you know you're a hardcore faggot when people confuse you for scron. Rekt.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    One South Florida son’s behavior toward his mom probably wouldn’t be described as good to the last drop.

That doesn't change the fact that multiple people have thought you were scron. That's depressing.
    And you know someone has nothing good to say when they resort to the coffee shit. SAD
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Whats would be depressing is being a washed up domestic violence aggressor who
    ..allegedly got physical with his mom because she drank his Starbucks iced coffee..

The scron tron actually makes interesting content, while you fail to copy Infinity Shock's old discarded styles.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Suck on that shit , lil bromo
Jump to Top