User Controls

Mind hunter

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm not really into netflix shows at all or even any shows for that matter, but several years ago I was in jail for a lil while for choking my gf out. And I read the book "mind hunter" written by john douglas one of the first fbi profilers to be taken serious in the 70's (based upon his method) and it was pretty interesting but I had to put the book down because it was kind of graphic and about incels and mother punchers.

But they also touched on subjects like how the fbi would put out fake news in the local news and in the news paper to help catch guy and how they botched a lot of stings like waco ect.

But yeah the character Lawrence A. Bonney played in silence of the lambs was based off of john douglas.

But now netflix is putting out a show based upon his interviews

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    This thread is a failure.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll check out the series later; is this supposed to be fiction or a documentary?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery This thread is a failure.

It wpuld be more of a success if i coukd post in sg but tossers like you and lanny would harp on me
    Originally posted by aldra I'll check out the series later; is this supposed to be fiction or a documentary?

Its supposed to be about a real fbi agent who interviewed real serial criminals... Didnt you read the op?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its supposed to be about a real fbi agent who interviewed real serial criminals… Didnt you read the op?

yeah seemed a bit ambiguous, couldn't watch the videos at the time though.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It wpuld be more of a success if i coukd post in sg but tossers like you and lanny would harp on me

You can't post there anymore? Haha fag
    Anybody with half a brain uses Latest Threads anyway.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You can't post there anymore? Haha fag

Not necessarily. I mean, that's what I'm thinking about… but I'm not my thoughts. What a bunch of BUNK. BUNK I SAY. BLAGH! WIT MY LAST BREATH I CURE ZOIDBERG
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Not necessarily. I mean, that's what I'm thinking about… but I'm not my thoughts. What a bunch of BUNK. BUNK I SAY. BLAGH! WIT MY LAST BREATH I CURE ZOIDBERG

What?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery This thread is a failure.

This is a GREAT thread, because it's in the correct forum.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is a GREAT thread, because it's in the correct forum.

*broken wheel*
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Show is pretty gud. I like it.
Jump to Top