User Controls

I also use Dogg Prostitutes.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i'm a man.

and among the connotations that come preloaded with this statement is that i eat out and only out. i eat out becos eating out is what men do. and over the years i've developed a habit.

when i'm looking for places to eat .... i'd almost always prefer to frequent those cafes where there're lots of dogs hanging around, usually under the vacant tables or chairs and chilling out. the main reason i do this is becos eating out means you will almost always never get to get everything up to your 100% satisfaction and your foods will almost always come along with something you dont want or like to eat. and so whenever i find something i dont like to eat in my bowl or on my plate,

i'd just set them aside and when i'm finished, i'd just tsk-tsk to get these doggies attention and toss my unwanted at them for they to feast upon. sometimes when they appear clean i'd even pet them and rub my hand along their back.

this gives me all the benefits and the stimulations of dogg ownership, which are very, very therapeutic, but without all the hassle and the responsibility of actually being a dogg owner.

mundane dogg walkings .... nope.
    poop clean up ... nope.
    forcible dog baths .... nope.
    teary goodbyes and dogg funerals ???

never.

dog ; why own when you can rent ?????
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK what backwards ass country you live in where they let dogs in restaurants just to chill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Cme down Sheff o shoe u eat real man do
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie IDK what backwards ass country you live in where they let dogs in restaurants just to chill.

they arent restaurants. cafes are a notch lower than that.

their only ceiling fan for climate control and the front 'door' is usually as wide as the width of the premise itself.

anyway .... dogs here are almost like citizens.
Jump to Top