User Controls

Personal reasons to an hero thread, go

bling bling Dark Matter
    I'll start. I'm 17. I believe I am going to die a virgin. I've gotten close to sex, so so so close, but never felt the vagoo with my wiener. I'm not an overly-terrible looking guy, I mean, I get pretty hot girlfriends, but I am just too emotional and too paranoid to have someone love me enough to fuck me. I'm a little short, 5'6", and my style isn't too whack. I wear big sweaters and stuff mostly. I've been told I'm extremely smart, but I don't believe those people. I'm a pothead in a school without a lot of potheads. I'm a very outgoing person, to the point where I can sit next to a luscious lady and have her laughing in ten minutes, but I wouldn't even ask her name. People tell me I'm hilarious and that I should do some sort of comedic stuff.

But enough about me, task at hand: Me and my friend have both agreed to an hero when we're 23. He has his reasons, I don't know the details because he doesn't care to mention them. My reasons are that I won't have sex by the time I'm 23, done with school and all that, and also that I am too unmotivated to be successful in life. I know there are a lot of paths in life, but to be successful, truly making bank and having a happy existence, you must be coordinated and talented. I am neither. So, me and my friend decided how it's gonna go down. We will buy an unearthly amount of drugs, just too many for two people to consume, and take them all at once. He already does LSD and we both want to try coke, as expensive as it is. Tripping balls as we die of ODing sounds appealing as fuck.

Unless some girl falls in love with me and we finally have sex, I'm going to do this. I mean, figure, I go to highscool. There are literally hundreds of people within half a mile who are my age and share my interests, yet I can't find love, cramped in here? What chance do I have out in the real world, where I have to put yourself at the forefront of people's attention to get them to notice me? I'm so lonely.
    I want to punch the person who originally posted that.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    17 isn't that old for being a virgin.
    HTS highlight reel
    Have you seen what I look like..? Yeah.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    o ur so sefl loathing o no ur not ur 2 faced
Jump to Top