User Controls

I have to wait 3 hours for my weed to be delivered

i'm fuckin heated dog
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go his house while hes coming to urs see if u can get back in time perfect abibi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    My city now has a store where you can walk right in from 10am-10pm, no ID required, and buy any kind of weed right out of the display case. Kushes of all kinds, bubblegum, lemon, purples, sativas, indicas... the works. They have a long list of available strains. Walk in, buy, leave. Really expensive, though. Almost $400 an ounce!

p.s Not an SG thread
    bling bling Dark Matter
    most uk ppl cont travel abroad but if thye cud they wud raid u
    Originally posted by -SpectraL My city now has a store where you can walk right in from 10am-10pm, no ID required, and buy any kind of weed right out of the display case. Kushes of all kinds, bubblegum, lemon, purples, sativas, indicas… the works. They have a long list of available strains. Walk in, buy, leave. Really expensive, though. Almost $400 an ounce!

p.s Not an SG thread

actually it is in SG

don't u live in canada?
    still ain't fully legal here
    my weed is here. candy jack and grand dappy purple. ill upload some pics

first is grand daddy purple second is candy jack
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick still ain't fully legal here

Where do you live, nazi russia?
    Nice good kush plasticyboye hope u enjoy it buddy, have a good time
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Nice good kush plasticyboye hope u enjoy it buddy, have a good time

thx dude, it is dank
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    As it so happens i like to read Computer Explorations in Signals and Systems Using MATLAB while high as fuck as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie As it so happens i like to read Computer Explorations in Signals and Systems Using MATLAB while high as fuck as well.

haha well i actaully just got it in the mail right before i got the weed. im about to look through it. i've started using matlab in some of my classes and immediately is usefulness is obvious. i'm pretty sure getting real good at matlab would help you become a pretty solid engineer also, right?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic haha well i actaully just got it in the mail right before i got the weed. im about to look through it. i've started using matlab in some of my classes and immediately is usefulness is obvious. i'm pretty sure getting real good at matlab would help you become a pretty solid engineer also, right?

It will probably help you in the sense that it will aid in your understanding of engineering concepts. Whether you'll be using it in an engineering career will most likely depend on where you work.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Where do you live, nazi russia?

In sc your punishment for getting caught with weed totally depends on the cop

I knew one person that just got a $60 ticket, yet another got a month in jail

Both had less than a quarter ounce
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Looks good.

Proud of you son.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL My city now has a store where you can walk right in from 10am-10pm, no ID required, and buy any kind of weed right out of the display case. Kushes of all kinds, bubblegum, lemon, purples, sativas, indicas… the works. They have a long list of available strains. Walk in, buy, leave. Really expensive, though. Almost $400 an ounce!

p.s Not an SG thread

Hold on.. You live in W.C.? where is there a dispensary? And it's not legal until Jan 1st 2018. thats when it's public to use for recreational use (Never thought I'd see the day)

Oakland 17th has like 4 clubs (or used to) 3 blocks from the Bart Train. 260 for an ounce for decent pot when I had a card 8 years ago.

I stopped. I don't like the first 30 minutes of a buzz. it's cool when coming down.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mans got 4 draws and but he gave me money 4 a quarter
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 …And it's not legal until Jan 1st 2018. thats when it's public to use for recreational use (Never thought I'd see the day)

People just got sick of waiting on the politicians and their broken promises and just decided to setup shop anyways. They've been raided twice, but they simply open right up again the very next morning with a fully re-stocked supply. Charges are then dropped, because they know they won't stick, and everyone but the useless politicians are happy. The place has been open for about a year now, right downtown, too. Right out in the open.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by bling bling mans got 4 draws and but he gave me money 4 a quarter

Sick rap lyric bro
Jump to Top