User Controls

Microdosing tech

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I tried the other day. I did like maybe .05 g, and it was surprisingly effective, as in it gave me a subtle energy buzz and overall heightened ambition and mood for the rest of the day.

I've heard this can also be effective with other drugs like acid. I may have to experiment more with this.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    micro mean small
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It sure does, bling.
    50 mg is way more than a microdose
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic 50 mg is way more than a microdose

I'm sure you're right. It felt like a microdose, like if I had done any less I wouldn't have even really noticed.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    We called them THRESHOLD DOSES back in MY dAY.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thresholds are cool. I like thresholds.
    It's a tease and for sure way to develop a habit.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Tech?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    tich toch th
    Madman African Astronaut
    I've taken tech like 3-5 times in my life, The last time was a very small amount, like just enough to feel it but not enough to get a rush. It was the most enjoyable experience I've had with it. I usually hate it except for the rush at the very beginning, After that I just would rather be sober. This last time pretty much just made smoking cigarettes really enjoyable all day and a positive mood lift with little to no come down and I had no problem sleeping at the end of the day.

your meth is ~10% pure lolol
    .1 g can keep a nigga up for two nights
    Mmmmmmmeth
    The come up is real but so is the comedown
    Who cares

Just do it

You need this

I'm your best friend
    If you can't feel ice under 50 mg without a tolerance your stuff is poor quality. A $30 gram of glass from the deepweb gave me noticable effects at 20 mg doses both orally and insufflated.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic your meth is ~10% pure lolol

Because of your chart? Lol. If I'm being honest I just guessed on the amount. It was literally two tiny shards that a co-worker gave me because he said it wouldn't do anything for him. They were barely larger than crumbs.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    low-dose stimulants are great, like 5-10mg of adderall in the morning is the sweet spot for me. Everything is more fun and I can plow through work or a book or whatever with ease. For some reason I also seem to get or notice the body high more at lower doses, a feeling of warmth and tingling.

Microdosing psychedelics is always a garbage experience for me though, it just feels like light comeup nausea but stretched out over 4 hours, that "wobbly" effect before it sets in in a real trip, and difficulty on focusing on anything. I've heard people say if you have comeup effects you dosed too high but going any lower make me feel literally no effects at all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top