User Controls

Google Playstore Alternatives ????

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    having installed custom rom i had google playstore uninstalled and had been using apkstore and fdroid as alternative ever since.

and when the apps i wanted not available on either of these i'd often had friends download them on their phone and hadd them sent to me.

they're plenty of alternative apk sites out there but i'm not sure how safe are they so here am i .... asking if any of you had any experiences with them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Google 'playstore alternatives.' There ya go buck.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i did and some of the results are utterly shit and the two that are reliable and not a complete malware dispenser are fdroid and apkstore.

i'm wanting to hear feedback from real people that are here.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    APKMirror
    Mobilism
    Aptoide

Some have advertisements on them, so I would definitely use an ad-blocker/noscript, but these are all legit sources with huge repositories. I personally enjoy Mobilism.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Grimace APKMirror
    Mobilism
    Aptoide

Some have advertisements on them, so I would definitely use an ad-blocker/noscript, but these are all legit sources with huge repositories. I personally enjoy Mobilism.
    thanks

i've used apkmirror but their repository is often lacking but then condering you get nothing for uploading apk i'm not surprised.

will check on mobilism and aptoid.

how do you know the apks you downloaded are safe ???

i normally reup them to a few antivir sites for complete scan before installing.
    Originally posted by benny vader how do you know the apks you downloaded are safe ???

i normally reup them to a few antivir sites for complete scan before installing.

Yeah, have VirusTotal give them a scan before installing.
    Apkmirror best
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Apkmirror best

False. Mobilism's repos are much larger.
    Originally posted by Grimace False. Mobilism's repos are much larger.

Mobilism is run by Israelis and on Israeli servers...
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Mobilism is run by Israelis and on Israeli servers…

So is ISIS
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 So is ISIS

The payment app?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader having installed custom rom i had google playstore uninstalled and had been using apkstore and fdroid as alternative ever since.

and when the apps i wanted not available on either of these i'd often had friends download them on their phone and hadd them sent to me.

they're plenty of alternative apk sites out there but i'm not sure how safe are they so here am i …. asking if any of you had any experiences with them.

Why don't you install a Google apps package from opengapps.org and then use the Play Store?

Or, you could install microG which allows you to use the Play Store without utilizing Google services.

Either way you can use the Play store unofficially or officially on a custom ROM in any region.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Google 'playstore alternatives.' There ya go buck.

you're the type of fag people see when they google things, and they find someone with the same question and their response is "google it".
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter you're the type of fag people see when they google things, and they find someone with the same question and their response is "google it".

http://bfy.tw/13X
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Why don't you install a Google apps package from opengapps.org and then use the Play Store?

Or, you could install microG which allows you to use the Play Store without utilizing Google services.

Either way you can use the Play store unofficially or officially on a custom ROM in any region.

becos gmail is needed in order to use google play and i prefer to keep my phone with the least of unnecessary memory hoarders.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Apkmirror best

didnt have most of the things i wanted.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Mobilism is run by Israelis and on Israeli servers…

What the fuck does that have to do with the OP's question and why is that even a concern you fucking idiot?
    Originally posted by Grimace What the fuck does that have to do with the OP's question and why is that even a concern you fucking idiot?

Because you should never trust the jedis. At any moment, this could used as a Stuxnet-esque attack vector by injecting bullshit into apps you download.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Because you should never trust the jedis. At any moment, this could used as a Stuxnet-esque attack vector by injecting bullshit into apps you download.

then theres nothing else you could use becos everything ....

every single thing that you use today had the hand and finger prints of jedis.

windows are partly written by jedis ...

linux are partly written by jedis ...

android are all are partly written by jedis ...

the entire internet are partly written by jedis ...
    Originally posted by benny vader then theres nothing else you could use becos everything ….

every single thing that you use today had the hand and finger prints of jedis.

windows are partly written by jedis …

linux are partly written by jedis …

android are all are partly written by jedis …

the entire internet are partly written by jedis …

partly, vs a service entirely run and controlled by jedis who are serving you files that you directly execute on your phone...
Jump to Top