User Controls

I know I said I wouldn't make these threads anymore, but I'm really drunk right now, and...

...I just got back from a bar and I was sitting at a bar and looked at this hot chick standing with her friends. And she saw me and smiled and waved and I smiled and waved back. :)

And she was DEFINITELY looking at me coz my friend who was with me confirmed it.

So yeah. On retrospect I should have asked her ot come over or something but at least I'm not completely undesirable. I feel good.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Good evidence that you're really as old as you say you are, speckles.

Don't like the message to that song though. ugly people for example. elephant man.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter Good evidence that you're really as old as you say you are, speckles.

Don't like the message to that song though. ugly people for example. elephant man.

Always exceptions to every rule.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Always exceptions to every rule.

ttrrruuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee
    how does it feel to have the quality your entire existence be dependent on the whim of random strangers?

Just get yourself a Guat bro.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    She was looking at you because she couldn't believe someone is possibly that gross.

Also, besides the obvious fact that it's unhealthy and weird how egocentric you are and how your entire self-worth is based upon your interactions with women, the last couple of your threads have made it apparent that you never seem to really initiate interaction or make a move and then you beat yourself up later over it or assume they never liked you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery She was looking at you because she couldn't believe someone is possibly that gross.

Also, besides the obvious fact that it's unhealthy and weird how egocentric you are and how your entire self-worth is based upon your interactions with women, the last couple of your threads have made it apparent that you never seem to really initiate interaction or make a move and then you beat yourself up later over it or assume they never liked you.

I think he might be a trolololol
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wtf is wrong with u
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wuz sitten @ da bar lol
    bling bling Dark Matter
    den i seen gyal
Jump to Top