hot babes on okcupid.

Why not?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Don't see why not.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Thanks , finna do it again this morning too
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Bump for doing it again
    There's HOT babes on okcupid? Thought it was all fatties or asians.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    A couple
    Usually meth heads
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is it bad that i jerked off to that dead junkie's fat pig of an ex(and mother of his kids) earlier just as a personal fuck you to the cunt?

Originally posted by NARCassist is it bad that i jerked off to that dead junkie's fat pig of an ex(and mother of his kids) earlier just as a personal fuck you to the cunt?

She's kind of ugly so it's mostly a fuck you to yourself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    she is i know. it wasn't about that tbh.

Originally posted by NARCassist is it bad that i jerked off to that dead junkie's fat pig of an ex(and mother of his kids) earlier just as a personal fuck you to the cunt?

Yo she's nothing to bring as circumstancial acceptance in the death of another
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Bumping for did it again.

And that chick isnt fat narcy, she might have a gut but shes using her pro skills to hide it
    nobody talks about my girlfriend
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Tell me about her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism

Did he fuck your mother or something? Jesus.
    what he wanted to do was worse

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Trying to make a joke about your hooker girlfriend but I can't really piece it together the way I want to so yea...

Give me a clue.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    99p bleach 4 the benidorm slagz
    the reason he wanted her was because she can earn £100 an hour on the game. so he'd want to get her to fall for him enough, then with just a little manipulation and the odd beating or two he'd have her going out working and earning the money to pay for his habit as well as hers. of course this wouldn't involve her staying clean so i'd bet he was very likely planning to tempt her back in fairly soon after she got out of rehab. anyone who's ever had a smack habit will know how vulnerable you are to 'friends' using or even just talking about using around you, especially in the first few months after you get clean.

Jump to Top