User Controls

Regarding Malice

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This isn't like, totally 100% confirmed, but I was talking to Aeon from TC a while back, some might know him. He believe it or not is malices 2nd cousin, and we discussed it enough on a few ale nights to where I know it's legitimate, pics and just.. point is

I hadn't talked or heard from him in at least 6 months. So, I just get a message from him :

hey mq long time, out of the blue but sort of fuckd up and figured you should know malice committed suicide 2 days ago.. kinda always saw it coming. Idk man . You still go TC man? I should pop in. Anyway hit me up. Sorry for random

Take it for what it's worth.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    malice is way too much of a narcissist to self destruct
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Give me a rough location for where Malice lives or lived "California" won't do, it's a big place. I'd prefer a county so i can check local news and/or obituaries.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Wasn't provocative or conversational or funny the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th times....nor is it this time 'round.

Try harder.

Post last edited by CASPER at 2017-10-05T08:24:01.567327+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER Try harder.

That's the only thing I could do. Just passing on words.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie Give me a rough location for where Malice lives or lived "California" won't do, it's a big place. I'd prefer a county so i can check local news and/or obituaries.

Oakland.

I just looked but he took the KKK video down. Lanny could know more.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    His last post on Reddit was 26 days ago.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This is really bothering me now.

Is that dude one to joke about shit like that?
    School just started. He's probably in school and trying to not be a hikikomori whatever that shit is anymore and thought it would be funny if everyone thought he murked himself
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hm has him hold hostage for counselling
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by greenplastic School just started. He's probably in school and trying to not be a hikikomori whatever that shit is anymore and thought it would be funny if everyone thought he murked himself

Could be.

Maybe not funny but laying low. He took all his videos down, too.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hydro killed him and then herself. It went down in the books as a double suicide.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    malice mite be still alive at the chicken shack there is still time
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Didn't he sort himself out a while back, wouldn't think he'd top himself
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Number13 Didn't he sort himself out a while back, wouldn't think he'd top himself

He snapped a while back and was really optimistic about his future. I mean... if things didn't go according to plan, if for some reason he had his hopes dashed... well, it'd make sense.

For the record though, ae0n is a massive troll. And so is mmQ.
    Originally posted by HTS He snapped a while back and was really optimistic about his future. I mean… if things didn't go according to plan, if for some reason he had his hopes dashed… well, it'd make sense.

Even as a fuck up he never seemed like one who'd do it, couldn't give a fuck about the world.
    Makes more sense that he's trying to make something of himself by cutting out the internet for a while or his autismbux ran out

Originally posted by HTS For the record though, ae0n is a massive troll. And so is mmQ.

I know, just odd that he's not been around.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Number13 Even as a fuck up he never seemed like one who'd do it, couldn't give a fuck about the world.
    Makes more sense that he's trying to make something of himself by cutting out the internet for a while or his autismbux ran out

Yeah, he's probably just avoiding this place in an effort to better himself. Because he started to give a fuck.
    Either way I hope he's alright, fucker was smart when it came to it
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS He snapped a while back and was really optimistic about his future. I mean… if things didn't go according to plan, if for some reason he had his hopes dashed… well, it'd make sense.

For the record though, ae0n is a massive troll. And so is mmQ.

That and mmQ claimed Malice was dead a short while back but turned out to be bullshitting.
Jump to Top