User Controls

ATTN LSD

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What exactly don't you like about the new R&M?

I'm watching it now
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But I dint rad ti I swar
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Rick and Morty? I thought it was decent. §m£ÂgØL was the one complaining about it. I just didn't like that in the post-credits scene of the final episode, Mr. Poopybutthole didn't give a timeframe until next season. Also to be honest it seemed more like a midseason episode than a finale. Nothing really major happened.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I watched an episode of your precious Rich and Maury and it amused me not.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Rick and Morty? I thought it was decent. §m£ÂgØL was the one complaining about it. I just didn't like that in the post-credits scene of the final episode, Mr. Poopybutthole didn't give a timeframe until next season. Also to be honest it seemed more like a midseason episode than a finale. Nothing really major happened.

My mom laughed at Mr poopyhole
    Originally posted by mmQ I watched an episode of your precious Rich and Maury and it amused me not.

I don't really watch it hard core but I enjoy the humor
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash I don't really watch it hard core but I enjoy the humor

I will watch whatever episode you think I'd find funny. Show me one. It better fucking make me laugh too.
    Originally posted by mmQ I will watch whatever episode you think I'd find funny. Show me one. It better fucking make me laugh too.

I'm not the one to ask. GAAAAAAALM

yesh?

Mqq wants me to show him a good episode
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm not the one to ask. GAAAAAAALM

yesh?

I'm asking you anyway. Think of a scene that you laughed at, then google that scene and find the episode it's from.
    I can't get into it despite the critical acclaim
    HTS highlight reel
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for my boyfriend's eyes only- And even he had to demonstrate that he was within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm not the one to ask. GAAAAAAALM

yesh?

Idk, they're all pretty good, it's hard to pick. My favorite episodes kinda need you to watch the others so you understand the characters better. S2E3 is a good one if you haven't seen the show though.
    Originally posted by HTS To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for my boyfriend's eyes only- And even he had to demonstrate that he was within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

PARAGRAPHS NIGGER
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for my boyfriend's eyes only- And even he had to demonstrate that he was within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    It's just a copypasta that shows up a lot when Rick and Morty comes up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I assumed so.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好

Got me nigga
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol that door is not extra wide for weelchairs
Jump to Top