User Controls

Just talked to a girl, and she was talking about sexual things with me.

Like, she was flirting and stuff.

And now that it's happened...

I don't really care. That's IT? That's the attention I was looking for this whole time?

God, being a human sucks. I should become something else again.

RestStop Space Nigga
    I admit most things I've acquired or attained in my life that I thought were impossible were pretty underwhelming once the goal was accomplished. Even if they brought great happiness or gave me that "fuck yeah!" hooray moment they were really short lived and fleeting lasting only moments..a day if that. I don't know maybe it's a sign of depression?

I'd really like an explanation of this as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Your desires seem to bring you a lot of suffering.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Your desires seem to bring you a lot of suffering.

what are you implying
    It's just an observation. Maybe a change in your perspective would help.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Maybe it will get better if you fuck her a couple of times and get seen with her.

You don't want to talk to a bunch of faggots online about some tiny little moment. There's still room there, y'know. The mixture of getting the attention from your girl, other girls who are suddenly in the position you were in because now they can't get some and dudes who want to fuck your girl and hate you could do the trick.

Keep going.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^ Is that 21 Savage? Aw hell naw. Thought that nigga went hard Fams. Guess not.
    she talked about her pet gerbil

it wasn't sexuasl

nigger
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    1. grab her by the shoulder and pin her down.
    2. if she looks about to protest, slap her hard.
    3. slap her anyway irregardless, hard and repeatedly.
    4. smoother her with a pillow or a cushion.
    5. if she no longer breaths by now, it means she consented to sex.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    irregardless
    smoother
    breaths
    vaporwave Yung Blood
    I dont think you have been looking for attention I think you have been looking for some chick to atleast blow you/ have sex. This girl didnt do either of those things thats why you still feel unfulfilled
    Yeah Enter, if she was down why didn't you smash?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's because we always expect our life's accomplishments to come from without, but they actually come from within.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What did she say?

Tell us everything, like we are your diary.
    Hung out with her today. I kinda got mixed messages. She said her neighbors were being too loud so she was gonna get revenge by having really loud sex tonight. Wtf? This is new. So she's obviously fucking someone. I don't care though, hopefully she fucks me too. That's where I've gone wrong before -- I didn't fuck a girl because she was fucking someone else at the same time, and I thought it was disgusting. I just have to accept that's the norm these days.

I'll invite her out on the weekend and gauge her response. If she flat out says no then I'll know she isn't interested.
    If she says no be sure to tell her how useless women are and that you were only testing her.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wait outside her hiouse atnight to make sure or u will regret it forever
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't think she's neccesarily fucking someone else.

Either she just really wants you to fuck her senseless or you are already hardcore friendzoned and she really is fucking around. Or she is a mega slut. I don't know her and how close you are.

Good luck, buddy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter …I just have to accept that's the norm these days…

That why the head of the penis is shaped the way it is, to remove the other guy's spunk while injecting your own.
Jump to Top