User Controls

ignore user option

or just ban captain falcon, whatever's easier.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Must be hard for you to live life as a fucking faggot
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Must be hard for you to live life as a fucking faggot

Like, look at this post. It's awful.

I'm not saying this because he's making fun of me, either. His insults towards me are just the expected response to me calling him out as a terrible person/user. I've always hated him.
    Originally posted by Enter Like, look at this post. It's awful.

Breaking news: person dislikes a post calling him a fucking faggot.

You are astonishingly dumb, Enter.

I'm not saying this because he's making fun of me, either. His insults towards me are just the expected response to me calling him out as a terrible person/user. I've always hated him.

You didn't call me out for shit, bitch. I can't even think of a single valid insult you've made at me. Your "hurr ur brown" refrain is just a symptom of the fact that you are a window-licking retard and couldn't be creative if your life depended on it.
    This thread completely disinterests me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 This thread completely disinterests me.

Enter''s butthurt is exciting to me, fuck off.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Ignore user option should be automatically implemented on every scron and sploo account with the option to deselect it.
    Originally posted by RestStop Ignore user option should be automatically implemented on every scron and sploo account with the option to deselect it.

Enter thanked this post because he shares a disdain for those fucks with me. But they all hate me even more LOL.
    Originally posted by RestStop Ignore user option should be automatically implemented on every scron and sploo account with the option to deselect it.

This is true. Let them have accounts and post all they want. It's just that no one will see anything they post of respond to it. They'll go fucking insane.

Ignore has been suggested many times already tho. Someone submit a pull request.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Kakakakapoojedi nigfigthebrig arooofullapoo wattaboutchu

wzla
    wizzla
    Wizz Zilla the thrilla
    Trash for brash mash
    Eacheroni
    yea im not interested either.
    Originally posted by Dargo This is true. Let them have accounts and post all they want. It's just that no one will see anything they post of respond to it. They'll go fucking insane.

Ignore has been suggested many times already tho. Someone submit a pull request.

It would be even better if Lanny implemented this auto-ignore and didn't tell anybody. It would probably take them at least 6 hours of shitposting to figure it out
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Lmao you are the biggest lot of pussies I ever seen in me whole entire life,

lets just show a preview of posts and you gotta click to expand it, that way you special snowflakes wont get your feelings hurt
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    you can wait until you are in the right mood to have your head peeled back and ur mind blown
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Panthrax you can wait until you are in the right mood to have your head peeled back and ur mind blown

Keep yourself in the right mood to just use termenatoe account and stop being a fuccbitchoi, shade hider!
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    lol funny, you pay 60 dollars a month for a verizon hotspot in addition to your regular phone so you can (poorly ) try to keep your mQ and Captain Falcon identities seperate. I'm just having fun but YOU CANT HANDLE IT.

you wasted all that money btw when you accidentally signed in from the same spot

cuz sport doxxed your ass Lmfau
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Panthrax lol funny, you pay 60 dollars a month for a verizon hotspot in addition to your regular phone so you can (poorly ) try to keep your mQ and Captain Falcon identities seperate. I'm just having fun but YOU CANT HANDLE IT.

you wasted all that money btw when you accidentally signed in from the same spot

cuz sport doxxed your ass Lmfau

So I bouhjt this Volkswagens bus. Gus the Bus. Muave colored. I'm gonna drive it around here country and smoke lots of cigs . Maybe visit the west coast

K?
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    60/mo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Panthrax 60/mo

I don't pay anything for it anymore. I bought it once. It's mine.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    You should sell this magic utube wifi for TONS of uh silver? before they catch on, you gotta cash out.
Jump to Top