User Controls

I read my own writing over and over

Kek Houston
    When I write something I read it like 5 times to make sure its perfect. Then ill post it and be like "I need to edit this bit" and make a small change. Even offline I have notebooks filled with shit that I read over and over even though I could basically repeat it from hear from reading it so much. Does this say something about me psycologically? Oplus I be lookin @ u rite nao.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think you helped me realize my 'gimmick.' I don't edit my posts. Never have. I look over them, sure, but I have never posted and re-edited. That's my gimmick boys. I'm just good the first time, or I at least am ok with my initial post. I have never dealt with people making fun of my wording so I guess I win.
    Kek Houston
    Good for you man. Maybe its a confidence thing. Like I am not confident in how I convey my thoughts. Makes enough sense. I am pretty drunk right now but its okay. mmQ or mmmmmmmQ whichever you prefer, I always liked you. Your posts are witty and enjoyable. They also have a tone of definite honesty and candor about them that I really respect. You are a good guy and I hope you the best. Thanks for posting in my thread. It is truly an honor.
    It's because nobody else is reading your shit so you have to keep the equilibrium. Yin and Yang.
    Kek Houston
    Makes sense.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's definitely the Yang. Love you too boys.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    iktf
    OP is a faggot.

I read this post 5 times to make sure it has no errors.
    narcissism
    narcissism

Sploo I had a dream lastnight and you were there and now you post what's in my head before I even read the post. Was I in your dream too? It was a drug party right?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I do that when I need to write something serious, like documents for work, formal emails, reports and stuff. but here? fuckit.
    I do it too. I got into the habit on adderall/vyvanse when I'd write essays in the youtube comments. I got a real hard on for rhetoric and making things sound as punchy and respectable as possible that just never went away.
Jump to Top