User Controls

Ready to quit my other job

Got a new job that is better, I don't need or want the other one anymore. Just need some advice, i'm about to give 2 weeks notice right now, but I jumped the gun like an hour earlier and confired 2 jobs, should just not go? There won't really be an consequences other than maybe they'll say I had bad attendance to future employers but its not like I can't just downplay an explanation.

The reason I don't want to is because i'm just afraid that i'll get in a significant traffic crash right on the very last job before i'm done...you know? Yeah i'm not gonna.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Now that you said it you'll get in a crash if you don't go. You know that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well, we can probably agree here the reality at this point is he's going to crash either way. Guaranteed.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yes, most definitely. And the more he fears it the quicker it's gonna happen.
    fagets
    Give them a week if you really don't want to work there. A week is fine for most places where you're replaceable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bleh...i already decided i'm not gonna. What if there was an accident on the very last job before I'm done... I think this is the exact same thing why people don't fly... hard to explain but I just have too much fear when I can just not go. Imagine wagering a bunch of money on a roulette table on every number exept zero, most likely it wont come up but what if it did, lets say you make couple hundered but if the zero comes up you'll die or get serious injuries. Wouldn't you just not wager it?

I already just resigned anyways i dont need to do the last 2 jobs just for a little bit of money.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-10-03T22:29:48.013139+00:00
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    actually I think the words are "you are so dumb, you are really dumb for real".

Its more of mental condition (anxiety). It wasn't an easy choice to make. They're probably gonna hate me. All things considered theres no 100% easy way outta this job for an anxiety fuckboy like me and i'm lucky to have the less shitty job and be able to exit.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-10-03T22:57:23.287817+00:00
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What kind of job was it?
Jump to Top