User Controls

OMG AROMAS

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My favorite smell is airport. Jet fuel? Idk.

I love the smell of an airport. I wish I could live there.

Goddamn.

There is really something about that airport smell that turns my jets on and I aint' even lion about it, i fucking love waling by the cinnabon and bookstores on the fast little moving horizontal elevators as i like to call them, the sppeed tracks, whatever. I love airport smell. And when I was in germany the one and only tme I was there, I only got to walk outside for a minute and my gott, best. smell. ever. The scent of Germany surpasses all scents/.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oh yeah, i remember the horizontal elevators. I also remember the lights when i was at O'Hare.

aww yiss
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I love airport life.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mmQ I love airport life.

I'm all about that airport life, shits cash man i like that jive, buying duty free gifts for the wife.
    Sometimes a little shady tell the TSA, i'm legally a lady so they girls can frisk me baby.
    And sometimes in order to impress i tell fellow travelers i'm flying first class. Cash me at LAX.
    Or O'Hare international, motives pretty questionable tell a random stewardess she's looking mighty fashionable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I love airports too, I spend $17 on a soda and gum then sit and try to pick out the hot chicks that I'll never see again.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u can blaze in the plane toilets if u put a tube down thru the toilet it sucks all the smoke only problem is all the smoke comes out wen the next person flushes
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Enter

Damn, son.
    Originally posted by mmQ I love airport life.

You can live there. Just tell em your flight got delayed if they ask anything.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    airports smell good until terrorists strike and then it smelled like fresh iron and aluminum and sulfur and burnt plastics and burnt human bodies and burnt human fat and blood and piss.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader airports smell good until terrorists strike and then it smelled like fresh iron and aluminum and sulfur and burnt plastics and burnt human bodies and burnt human fat and blood and piss.

I also like the scent of medium-sized concert venues.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ I also like the scent of medium-sized concert venues.

i like the smell of gas stations.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader i like the smell of gas stations.

It's the pine tree air fresheners
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ It's the pine tree air fresheners

no.

gasoline.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader no.

gasoline.

With hint of pine
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ With hint of pine

i am a man, i dont do hints.

if i want pine, i'd go to a hospital.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader i am a man, i dont do hints.

if i want pine, i'd go to a hospital.

*throws new car smell at you*
    Originally posted by mmQ I also like the scent of medium-sized concert venues.

Body odor?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ *throws new car smell at you*

is that plastic smell ????
Jump to Top