User Controls

I've mad a thread about this b4, but, cmon

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Agreeing with your shirnk to see you a few times whjile you're drunk and can tell things better to her. haha
    Aahahahaha

Sorry I laffd at a thought I had I was think about actor. ACTOR.

Actor: Im a muistard staind

me: no, you're butter than that

psycholgist: ur both need to ketchup with the times

me and actro: UHHHHHHH

*resounding silence and cringe*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by L hi my names captain falcon and i like that post of yours mq

Sounds like someone's jelly of our love
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I went to a shrink once, well more like a therapist. She was fresh out of college and 9/10 so therapy wasn't on my mind. Besides, she was silly, i had her figured out way before she even got to know me so i thought fuck it and i dropped it like it was hot.
    Oh and fucking hot she was my negroes.
    Originally posted by mmQ Agreeing with your shirnk to see you a few times whjile you're drunk and can tell things better to her. haha
    Aahahahaha

Sorry I laffd at a thought I had I was think about actor. ACTOR.

Actor: Im a muistard staind

me: no, you're butter than that

psycholgist: ur both need to ketchup with the times

me and actro: UHHHHHHH

*resounding silence and cringe*

lmao
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie I went to a shrink once, well more like a therapist. She was fresh out of college and 9/10 so therapy wasn't on my mind. Besides, she was silly, i had her figured out way before she even got to know me so i thought fuck it and i dropped it like it was hot.

why did you go to a shrink?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why did you go to a shrink?

Gee, I wonder.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why did you go to a shrink?

Because he's a child molester.
    Nah, not anything to do with children or molestation. Never really had a relationship with my dad as you people know, so someone suggested it might be a good idea. I said sure, but after two sessions i said: Fuck this i'm out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah, not anything to do with children or molestation. Never really had a relationship with my dad as you people know, so someone suggested it might be a good idea. I said sure, but after two sessions i said: Fuck this i'm out.

Why did they think it would be a good idea?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why did they think it would be a good idea?

What? Stop it.

----

So nobody here has heard of this, done something like it? Taking drugs or alcohol before talking to them, with their approval? Surely this isn't an original thought.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur gay like mayonassey
Jump to Top