User Controls

when u ever walked past a muslim family without hearing the mother hurling abuse at her kids

bling bling Dark Matter
    all u have to do is take ur uncles cock and push out stillborn after stillborn until allahs grace makes one of ur inbred hairy fanny turds actually keeps breathing londer than 10 minutes then u hurl abuse at ur kids constantly and look like ur sucking on a shit all the time all u have to do is drag ur kids from house to house u know wen u abuse ur kids and call them an idiot u are eating ur childs energy u know what eats its kids fucking rats and gerbils eat theyre kids ecept its worse because they grow into violent chaves
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wud convert to muslam and let an immagrant family live under my bed and maybe give them biscuits sometimes if i could just smoke shsh and worship allah all day but idk why its not like that everything shit flavoured everything shit flavourd i went to get a snack to calm me down but everthing shit flavourd i threw contents of the fridge across the room
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Ever time I've passed by a Muslim woman with her children, actually.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i not think it be a coincidence the nxt door ppls landlord )they are nice pakis aleast) was talking to my mom strait after she pulled in drive i think sum1` heard me shouting OP thru the door earlier and they know i almost learn the truth they are going to kill me thye are going to kill me everthing shit flavoured
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Ever time I've passed by a Muslim woman with her children, actually.

ok so the bitch was calling me an idiot she will die
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    stop eatng shit bling
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    make a grilled cheese
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wud luv a griled cheese i use the toster to make them maybe in a little bit tho i already make a littel snack just now tho

bling bling Dark Matter
    i just picked off the dhc everthing else is shit flavord
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nowe its all gone fuk i can never eat it again
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by bling bling i wud luv a griled cheese i use the toster to make them maybe in a little bit tho i already make a littel snack just now tho

What the fuck is that?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sumthing that not make u pos
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Madman What the fuck is that?

Exactly what I thought
    Madman African Astronaut
    I feel like I'm being insulted but I'm just not sure.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    No that's really what I said in my head.

It looks like a horrible muffin with wall plaster on top
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Why you talking shit white boy?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    shut up fag i get mans to slap u wif a bat
Jump to Top