User Controls

Small freedoms with the police

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I don't think it should be within the right of a police officer to constitute small freedoms of another.

Like I'm watching cops and because the guy ran he doesn't get a cigarette.

A fine line, there.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    *Crouch's to an ask best*

Post last edited by Wick Sweat at 2017-10-27T03:37:07.766324+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sneaky sneaky
    Madman African Astronaut
    I smoked in the back of cop car once because I was getting arrested at a party with like 30 other kids and they didn't handcuff me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat Ehh, a cop letting you have a cig after getting arrested is a courtesy, usually cause you cooperate they dont have to let anyone do that.

Side note, once i got arrested with some Xanax walking around with Jack and Coke in a coke bottle. i was super barred out and told a cop to suck a dick, once he cornered me I calmed down and cooperated, he found my weed and pills and i was sitting on the curb. Asked him for a sip of my coke and he said sure since I was being cool. Chugged that hoe then blacked out on the way to jail and yelled at COs all night and put in isolation. When they put me into general holding the next morning everyone said they heard me screaming all night.

That's my boy. My last DUI was a haze, and I guess after leading the cops in a short chase and eventually refusing any breathalyzer, I apparently consented to a blood draw so they took me to the hospital where I was, 'rude and aggressive' toward the nurses, and ultimately refused the blood draw too. Don't remember any of this, just remember laughing with the other people in the holding cell at jail and getting bail posted while I was still shit-canned.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    cup get in car-race wit mmQ
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery cup get in car-race wit mmQ

Nigga is you goin full retard?
    how log wuz it
    how log mmQ wuz it
    You're how long it was, shithead
    NOTHING TO SEE HERE
    Naturally Camouflaged
    Some times I wish was a nigger so I could camo with the night
    it ur tittl
    Oh shit son, when did Tmtha happen..cool
Jump to Top