User Controls

Rick and Morty S3E10

That was some utter BULLSHIT.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Don't really watch it but I watched the episode of you're talking about I saw the end of it but I can't say much about it because I just watched the very end of it
    Watch Tim and Eric
    What does Tim and Eric have to offer ME?
    It's halfway over

I have no time to tell you
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by mashlehash Watch Tim and Eric

Tim and Eric fucking sucks. Get that shit outta a Rick and Morty thread.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I'm just mad Mr. Poopybutthole didn't even give us a timeframe until next season.

Post last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery at 2017-10-02T04:30:38.922850+00:00
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Tim and Eric fucking sucks. Get that shit outta a Rick and Morty thread.

U Juan Fite b street boiiii
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I'm just mad Mr. Poopybutthole didn't even give us a timeframe until next season.

Post last edited by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery at 2017-10-02T04:30:38.922850+00:00

Have you heard the theory that they're going to release an episode in December? He said he'd have a santa beard or whatever, and I feel like there's no way they would allow this cliffhanger anyway. S2's ending was summed up nice and neat, but this one is all frayed. I'd bet money they're going to release another episode for S3. Especially after the April Fool's thing.
    apric0t Houston
    THEY NEVER EVEN MENTIONED PHOENIX PERSON!
    Originally posted by apric0t THEY NEVER EVEN MENTIONED PHOENIX PERSON!

Maybe we'll find out about him in the 97th year
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man op is the kind of faggot who watches rick and morty

I watch it rarely when it's on the telephone

But I don't follow the show
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Rick is a fucking GOD!!
    Seriously that show probably goes over the head of over 90% of the population.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Rick is a fucking GOD!!
    Seriously that show probably goes over the head of over 90% of the population.

lol. I've never understood why people think it's all that complicated. it's clever at times but it's not particularly difficult to understand

I haven't watched the whole episode yet, got distracted. found it amusing how they were constantly and relentlessly disrespecting the president though; that's going to upset a bunch of people
    Originally posted by aldra lol. I've never understood why people think it's all that complicated. it's clever at times but it's not particularly difficult to understand

I haven't watched the whole episode yet, got distracted. found it amusing how they were constantly and relentlessly disrespecting the president though; that's going to upset a bunch of people

I never saw presidential disrespect. Bit I don't watch the show solidly

I'm more concerned about tI'm and Eric bedtime stories
    Originally posted by aldra lol. I've never understood why people think it's all that complicated. it's clever at times but it's not particularly difficult to understand

I haven't met anybody who isn't on the internet that thinks this show is smart
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I haven't met anybody who isn't on the internet that thinks this show is smart

Yeah...it's just a showboat nigger.

I know you dint pay no ticket
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

Are you shitting me? Most people I deal with don't even know what day it is let alone the concept of a multi verse.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Tim and Eric is a strong candidate for the worst TV show I've ever seen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top