User Controls

Dogs that sit right on your crotch

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Or plant their butthole on your foot.

My Boston Terrier does it all the time. Is it a sign of defense for their most trusted ones?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm so glad you're not a furry, mash. You know what furries would've done if their dogs sat on their crotch? Yeah... exactly. [shivers]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I don't let dogs touch me. I find them filthy and disgusting, and they also stink.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I don't let dogs touch me. I find them filthy and disgusting, and they also stink.

our ancestors survived becos dogs gave them diseases so that they can develop immunity against them in stages.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I don't let dogs touch me. I find them filthy and disgusting, and they also stink.

So in other words, you're a terrible person.
    sounds like a critical situation

Originally posted by benny vader our ancestors survived becos dogs gave them diseases so that they can develop immunity against them in stages.

Don't care. I find them noisy, messy, and extremely annoying. Taking in a dog is like taking in a literal human two-year old, that stays a two-year old for 20 years. Who in their right mind would sign up for that? I'll take my chances with the disease.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u like touching there dicks tho
    I mean, what kind of an animal eats its own shit? Its own puke?
    I've seen dogs lick the flaked shit off their asshole and then lick the owner's stupid fuck face after. I'm like, Really?? Really?? You like dog shit flakes on your lips and face? Get the fuck away from me, dude!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've seen dogs lick the flaked shit off their asshole and then lick the owner's stupid fuck face after. I'm like, Really?? Really?? You like dog shit flakes on your lips and face? Get the fuck away from me, dude!

How do you feel about cats?
    na crying is the realm of faggots. you gotta start realizing me and you are nothing the same faggot. you do the crying while i'm doing the laughing at how pathetic little faggot you are boy. all this effort you're making in this fred and you have no idea just how much i'm laughing at how stupid you looking right now. maybe you should get to bed boy, that trip prolly worn you out by now, lol.
    That's almost a worse meme than the jolly green giant's cock.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

yeah i agree with spekky for once

Originally posted by Wick Sweat How do you feel about cats?

Cats are a little better, but they're still filthy and annoying. They piss all over the place, leave fur on all your clothes, stink up your place, tear things up, and they're whiny. Fuck cats. Animals are meant to out in the bush, not in your living room.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    na, you gone too far now speckles

Originally posted by -SpectraL Cats are a little better, but they're still filthy and annoying. They piss all over the place, leave fur on all your clothes, stink up your place, tear things up, and they're whiny. Fuck cats. Animals are meant to out in the bush, not in your living room.

I can't say that's not true for many cats but not all cats are destructive like that. Most cats will at least shed all over the place though. I think having pets is pretty dank but I understand.
    Originally posted by Wick Sweat That's almost a worse meme than the jolly green giant's cock.

Almost
    Originally posted by NARCassist na, you gone too far now speckles

na crying is the realm of faggots. you gotta start realizing me and you are nothing the same faggot. you do the crying while i'm doing the laughing at how pathetic little faggot you are boy. all this effort you're making in this fred and you have no idea just how much i'm laughing at how stupid you looking right now. maybe you should get to bed boy, that trip prolly worn you out by now, lol.
Jump to Top