User Controls

Zok returning

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Would be like a mother ship coming to Earth
    He was such a colossal fuck up.
    How so?
    It would be more like that scene in Con Air when they push the corpse out of the plane and it lands on someone's windshield and stops traffic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 It would be more like that scene in Con Air when they push the corpse out of the plane and it lands on someone's windshield and stops traffic

Hahaha yes
    Originally posted by mashlehash How so?

You for real? He was just a fucking retard lol. There was always something new with him. The best was adding social media links to each post after being inspired by "The Social Network", so our zoklet posts connected to our facebooks, twitters, etc. Literally everyone raged about it, and then he made a post the next day saying "s-s-sorry guys, I hit the wrong button before I went to bed. I was just kidding about this awful idea". Moron.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Zok never got to tell everyone the "terrible thing" that happened to him, that forced him to close the site.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Zok never got to tell everyone the "terrible thing" that happened to him, that forced him to close the site.

There was no terrible thing, lmao. He made a huge post a few days before saying he was finally going to stop being a lazy shit, and actually contribute and make the site good. Then he realized that his impulsive announcement was all bullshit, and out of embarrassment decided to shut the whole thing down.
    betabet agencies
    Originally posted by Enter There was no terrible thing, lmao. He made a huge post a few days before saying he was finally going to stop being a lazy shit, and actually contribute and make the site good. Then he realized that his impulsive announcement was all bullshit, and out of embarrassment decided to shut the whole thing down.

I guess you missed the post he made where he said a terrible thing happened, but he couldn't discuss it. Others may not have missed it, as well.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I guess you missed the post he made where he said a terrible thing happened, but he couldn't discuss it. Others may not have missed it, as well.

I didn't miss it, he was lying about it.
    Zok was a lazy, compulsive liar. Remember that photo of the mods and admins meet up (the one where I photoshopped a dead fetus in between wires' legs). Bunch of fucking nerds. Compare it to the "trolls" meetup, with poast-bortem and the gang. Hahaha, it was like apples and oranges in terms of swag.
    Originally posted by Enter You for real? He was just a fucking retard lol. There was always something new with him. The best was adding social media links to each post after being inspired by "The Social Network", so our zoklet posts connected to our facebooks, twitters, etc. Literally everyone raged about it, and then he made a post the next day saying "s-s-sorry guys, I hit the wrong button before I went to bed. I was just kidding about this awful idea". Moron.

I think he's just a fucking nigger
    Originally posted by mashlehash I think he's just a fucking nigger

Language!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Zok never got to tell everyone the "terrible thing" that happened to him, that forced him to close the site.

I remember people saying he had aids
    Originally posted by Hotrocks Were you a moderator on Zoklet?.

I modded Halp!, Suggestions, Bitch & Moan, and Bad Ideas.
    One of the very few who weren't corrupt.
    Originally posted by mashlehash One of the very few who weren't corrupt.

One day, zok decided to delete the entire Suggestions forum. I'm like, no you ain't. Users had put HUGE amounts of effort and thought and work into hundreds of great ideas, spent hundreds of cumulative hours working on stuff like banners and features and themes, and this clown woke up one morning and decided he was going to delete it all. I had it all sorted 100%, and even had each thread tagged with a "status", so that zok could easily navigate the users' stuff and know that particular user's idea/suggestion/contribution's status in an instant. But you know what? He decided he didn't want to do any of it. He flat out said he didn't give a shit about any of it and just wanted it all gone. I told him, if he did that, it was game over for the BBS. He scoffed. Then he went ahead and deleted it all: 2-3 years of user contributions, gone in a second. Hard deleted. Then he went after Metaphysicist. Then he went after ArmsMerchant, and many other staples of the community. Then he issued an order that if any staff member criticized the administrator, or any of the administrator's friends, they would be removed and banned. I told him he could go fuck himself. And two other mods backed me up. Then I resigned, but not after gaining a great deal of valuable information.
    Didn't he bring it back as Ideas & Suggestions or something? And was like, "NO THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE OLD SUGGESTIONS FORUM. I'M NOT ADMITTING I WAS WRONG ABOUT DELETING IT. THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT."

Fuck he was such a little bitch.
    Originally posted by Enter Didn't he bring it back as Ideas & Suggestions or something? And was like, "NO THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE OLD SUGGESTIONS FORUM. I'M NOT ADMITTING I WAS WRONG ABOUT DELETING IT. THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT."

Fuck he was such a little bitch.

He just dragged over a few lame, worthless threads into the new combined forum, as a lame token of his "appreciation". The entire Suggestions forum, he hard deleted.
Jump to Top